Special Flowers

Houston, TX 77001 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $4,446

9 Reviews for Special Flowers

Janie · Married on 06/09/2012

The vibrant colors and set ups cannot be expressed in words. Special flowers made our occasion that much more elegant. They took a couple of simple images and ideas and made them a total reality. The scent that filled the church was as if we were in a field of Lillie's. The floral arrangements for our reception were so much more that I imagined. As a bride often times its difficult to imagine your ideas as a reality, I feel that my own imagination did not do any justice to what Special Flowers came up with. The sight of our linens and floral arrangements together brought tears of joy to my eyes. Thank you a million times over till the end of the world for everything that you did for us.

Sincerely- Mr. & Mrs. Alexander

Brenda · Married on 12/18/2010

I knew I wanted flowers for our wedding, but was scared about the cost. I feared we would not be able to afford flowers and thought maybe I should do it myself. (Thank gosh I didn't do that). But then we met with Brenda from Special Flowers and I felt very optimistic. She let us know we COULD afford flowers. I loved talking to her. It was nice to meet someone so in love with what they do. She has a true passion for flowers and you can see that passion in everything she creates. I knew she would do a great job and would create beautiful arrangements for us. I came in with a concept for our wedding day and she created the perfect centerpiece to compliment that concept. She was so kind and generous with her time.

The day of the wedding I was in complete shock. Everything looked even more beautiful than I had imagined. The flowers that Brenda and her staff had created looked so amazing. They did such an incredible job. The entire night I received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers looked. To this day, friends and family still comment on the incredible flowers.

Valeska · Married on 11/20/2010

THere are no words to describe how beautiful the creations "Special Flowers" made for us. After months of planning, (in person, over the phone, Long distance trips), they created EXACTLY what I wanted. I will never go to another florist. I TRUST this team completely. They EXCEEDED my expectations and created unique, whimsical, rich flower arrangements for my wedding. Special Flowers is UNIQUE in that they get to know you, your style, your likes and dislikes and take a special interest in making your Dream wedding come true. I cannot say enough about this team!

Special Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 190.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 76.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,446.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit