Park City, UT 84060 Map · Phone number

About Sparkle Photography

Sparkle's goal and vision is to illuminate the emotion of the moment, rather than just the image. Sparkle challenges herself to look at the familiar in new ways, to find meaning and purpose through every photograph - viewing each shoot as a new adventure, a document of life as it happens. Her inspiration was born in the mountains of Park City, a budding artist with braids and a sketchbook. She grew from her crayons to embrace the world as seen through the lens. Sparkle's portraits find their place on pages of magazines, appear larger than life on billboards and proudly grace the walls of happy couples. Her boundless energy stems from her joy of travel, painting, yoga and skiing in her beloved Wasatch mountains...always with camera in tow.

Follow Sparkle Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kristen Pierce Photography

76 Reviews for Sparkle Photography

• Terry

Terry G. · Getting married on 08/01/2022

Sparkle Photography Perfection

Sarah was so professional and flexible!! We were visiting Park City from SC and contracted Sparkle Photography after admiring her impeccable work online. We had to change our travel plans the week before arriving in Park City and Sarah was so accommodating. Sarah pays particular attention to ALL of the details...hand placement, hair, lighting and scenery!!! Our pictures are just amazing! She picked gorgeous areas around Park City as backdrops to frame us. We are completely satisfied with our total experience!

Sent on 02/12/2021

Mardi M. · Getting married on 07/05/2022

She created magic!

I honestly didn't know Sarah was there until she was right next to me congratulating me! She was so genuinely excited that I felt like I was sharing the moment with a best friend I knew forever. Sarah was such a key part in helping my fiance pull off the ultimate surprise proposal. She not only recommended additional vendors to make it extra special, but also just captured the moment so beautifully and skillfully. She was very familiar with where we got engaged at the Stein Eriksen Lodge so recommended amazing areas to pose for photos. My fiance and I always thought we'd be weird in candid photos but she helped make it so natural. So grateful for the amazing photographs Sarah capture that we'll treasure forever! We and our friends/families are still in disbelief at how these photos are even real - they are beyond beautiful!

Sent on 03/10/2021

Chris W. · Getting married on 12/01/2021

Best Engagement Photos and Experience Ever

Sarah was incredible. I planned a proposal in Park City having never been to the venue (let alone the city). For weeks she worked with me to hear my ideas and gave me advice on the best way to make it happen. She coordinated with the venue, did an incredible acting job by pretending to work at the venue, and last but not least took the best photos imaginable. She went above and beyond by traveling back to the hotel and taking more pictures at the dinner we had planned. I can't recommend Sarah enough.

Sent on 01/20/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Sparkle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 9000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Soirée Productions Wedding Planners

Sparkle Photography is an oustanding choice. We are lucky to have the pleasure of working with Utah's top photographers-Sparkle is absolutely one of them.

• Park City, 84060 See on map
    Location of (Sparkle Photography)