Sparkle Photography Reviews

76 Reviews for Sparkle Photography

• Terry

Terry G. · Getting married on 08/01/2022

Sparkle Photography Perfection

Sarah was so professional and flexible!! We were visiting Park City from SC and contracted Sparkle Photography after admiring her impeccable work online. We had to change our travel plans the week before arriving in Park City and Sarah was so accommodating. Sarah pays particular attention to ALL of the details...hand placement, hair, lighting and scenery!!! Our pictures are just amazing! She picked gorgeous areas around Park City as backdrops to frame us. We are completely satisfied with our total experience!

Sent on 02/12/2021

Mardi M. · Getting married on 07/05/2022

She created magic!

I honestly didn't know Sarah was there until she was right next to me congratulating me! She was so genuinely excited that I felt like I was sharing the moment with a best friend I knew forever. Sarah was such a key part in helping my fiance pull off the ultimate surprise proposal. She not only recommended additional vendors to make it extra special, but also just captured the moment so beautifully and skillfully. She was very familiar with where we got engaged at the Stein Eriksen Lodge so recommended amazing areas to pose for photos. My fiance and I always thought we'd be weird in candid photos but she helped make it so natural. So grateful for the amazing photographs Sarah capture that we'll treasure forever! We and our friends/families are still in disbelief at how these photos are even real - they are beyond beautiful!

Sent on 03/10/2021

Chris W. · Getting married on 12/01/2021

Best Engagement Photos and Experience Ever

Sarah was incredible. I planned a proposal in Park City having never been to the venue (let alone the city). For weeks she worked with me to hear my ideas and gave me advice on the best way to make it happen. She coordinated with the venue, did an incredible acting job by pretending to work at the venue, and last but not least took the best photos imaginable. She went above and beyond by traveling back to the hotel and taking more pictures at the dinner we had planned. I can't recommend Sarah enough.

Sent on 01/20/2021

Evan · Married on 01/01/2021

Would highly recommend

The owner is very friendly and very responsive to emails. Her creative ideas and photos are amazing! I would highly recommend Sparkle Photography to anyone.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Rodman

Rodman A. · Married on 12/12/2020

Words won’t do justice!

Sarah was absolutely brilliant. I am so glad that I had her taking our proposal photos. She was so professional, and provided such a personal experience for us. I planned the proposal months in advance and she was there for every change, phone call, and text. It was such a painless and easy process working with her. There was always a smile from ear to ear on her face, and her attitude was so refreshing! On top of it all, and maybe most importantly, her aesthetic is absolutely beautiful. She truly is a talented photographer, with all the bells and whistles to match. We will be looking into bringing her to our wedding, she is so good! She has my highest recommendation, absolutely brilliant work.

Sent on 12/19/2020

Chelsey E. · Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing!!!

We absolutely loved Sparkle Photography - it made our day SO special and one we can look on forever. Thank you for making our day so special!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Sreeleena · Married on 07/30/2020

Incredible Photos - Highly Recommend!

If we could rate Sarah higher than the highest rating here, we would. We don’t think words can even express how great Sarah was for our wedding day. We had a very romantic & intimate wedding ceremony + reception at the Grand America Hotel, Utah this year and we were looking for someone who could “illuminate the emotion of every moment” of our special day. We couldn’t have found anyone better than Sarah to get the job done. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She wasn’t just our photographer, she was more like an elder sister trying to make our day look perfect.

We met her a couple of times before the wedding at the venue and she already had a plan for us – the perfect spots at the venue, perfect poses, etc. She identified those little moments that every couple wants to capture, and captured those with such poise and grace. She interacted with each and every guest at our wedding and captured some really cute moments that we’re going to cherish forever. She shared the sneak peeks shortly after the wedding and we knew we were going to absolutely fall in love with the rest of the photos. All the photos were simply INCREDIBLE!
    We have a big Indian wedding ceremony coming up soon and we are going to have Sarah fly with us to India to shoot the full traditional wedding. She has an exceptional eye for composition and we absolutely LOVE her work.

Thank you so much for being such an incredible addition to the best day of our lives!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Lindsey · Married on 06/06/2020

Surprise proposal

My fiancé hired Sarah to capture the surprise proposal he had planned at the St. Regis Deer Valley. She was absolutely incredible from start to finish and is as sweet as can be! We had the photos back in record time and they are amazing. We LOVE every single photo we got back. If you're looking for someone to photograph your proposal then stop looking because Sarah is the ONE!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Lauren A. · Married on 10/19/2019

High quality photographer and photos!

As the Bride, I can say I’d highly recommend Sarah and Sparkle Photography. She is talented, kind, professional, and accommodating. A true rock in the midst of craziness! Shortly after the wedding, we received the photos online to share with family and friends. We ordered one print and ended up ordering more. The prints are HIGH quality and beautiful (I’d recommend at least one print). It was a true joy to work with Sarah and Sparkle Photography!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Aubrie P. · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful photographer

Amazing photographer! She captured all of the shots we wanted for our mountain wedding. Such a pleasure to work with also. Such a kind person and absolutely makes sure you and her are on the same page for what you’re looking for from your photos. Her photos were so elegant and timeless. We just loved her so much!!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah W. · Married on 03/05/2019

Quality done with ease and friendliness

I do not often get professional pictures taken in general and so am very uncomfortable when it does happen. Weddings are typically stressful events with a lot of planning, even small ones, so adding stress and discomfort should be avoided. That said, Sarah (owner of Sparkle Photography) was the perfect person to have in charge of photos on our important day. I really didn't want to direct the photography sessions or worry about missing those special details that need to be captured. She made sure that I had every step of my wedding covered, she caught it all! She made everyone comfortable and she was very easy to work with, taking the lead when I was at a loss for ideas. I would certainly recommend her to my family and friends.

Sent on 04/07/2020

Callie · Married on 12/31/2017

I really don't know how to express how impressed we are with Sarah. As soon as my friends saw the pictures she took of my engagement, I started getting the most gushing responses. "These are the best photos ever taken" and "they are the greatest pics of all time ever" were two texts I received almost immediately. She takes beautiful posed shots, but even more impressive are her candids and ability to capture emotions. Somehow you feel like you're watching a movie just looking at her still photos. My older sister used Sarah for her wedding, and then my next sister did too....I am so happy we found her and are all continuing to benefit from it. It doesn't hurt that she is an absolutely joy to be around. : ) I will sing her praises far and wide to anyone I can!!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Tylor · Married on 12/16/2017

Sarah is AMAZING There are no words for how pleased we were with her. Just loved working with her and loved her work! A++++++++

Sent on 12/19/2017

Brendon · Married on 10/20/2017

Sarah is the sweetest, most accommodating photographer in the universe! She has SUCH a cheerful demeanor and a sincere desire to make the photos she takes the best of the best. Her taste is unbeatable. She picked amazing locations for us! She knows what she's doing, and she's so kind and full of life. We love you Sarah :D

Sent on 12/13/2017

Tracy · Married on 09/16/2017

Sarah was just the perfect fit for our wedding! As we all know, weddings can be stressful; and in working with Sarah, the photography was one area I knew I didn't have to worry about. She made us feel at ease throughout the entire planning process and was incredibly accommodating with every request. Hiring her to shoot our rehearsal dinner as well as the wedding was perfect as she became familiar with all of our guests and knew who was important to photograph on the wedding day! On the wedding day, she made me (the bride) feel so comfortable (I typically shy away from the camera) and made me feel like the most beautiful bride! We received our wedding photos back and we couldn't be happier. They are just perfect. We highly recommend Sarah at Sparkle Photography. You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/06/2017

We had such a great experience working with Sarah! It felt like we were walking around town with an old friend, and she helped to make me and my fiancé feel so relaxed during our engagement photoshoot. The pictures came out better than we could have ever imagined! We were so pleased with our experience, and would highly recommend Sparkle Photography to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Judy · Married on 07/29/2017

Sarah and Emily were so great to work with. They are so warm and caring, It felt as if we had a family member taking pictures.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Helen · Married on 07/22/2017

I can't thank Sarah enough for capturing our special occasion in pictures. She agreed to do a small family wedding on very short notice. the pictures are fantastic, she had such wonderful suggestions and, so importantly, respected that we didn't want many posed pictures. you never felt her presence but what she caught the joy and love we all shared that day. highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/24/2017

Sarah is simply the best!!!!!
    Don't waste your time anywhere else!
    I first met Sarah for over 3 years now for a wedding in Park City, before to throw myself in Corporate Events I used to be a wedding planner in Park City. I have worked many many times with Sarah over the nicest wedding venues of Park City area and it always have been a delightful experience for my clients and staffs.
    So there were no question when it came to pick a photographer for our wedding, Sarah was the only one that we wanted, so we picked up the phone at the second we had the date booked with our venue in Moab.
    Sarah did our Engagement pictures that we used for our website and Save the Date invitations, Rehearsal dinner and Wedding day, and so our Thank You Cards. Dave my husband, is not the most comfortable person when he is in front of a camera, but Sarah's happiness during the shoots made him forgetting the camera and all our pictures were amazing. It took us forever to make a selection for our website and Save the Date.
    We heard about our Save the Date picture for months and months! Everybody asked us who was our photographer and of course we highly recommended Sarah every single time.
    Sarah have been amazing with everybody at our wedding and even if you hurry up like me she always find the way to capture every detail you have been caring about during your wedding planning!
    Our rehearsal and wedding pictures are perfect and we can't wait to share them with our family and friends this week!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Erin · Married on 06/17/2017

Sarah and her team were incredibly easy to work with, professional, and skilled. For one, they allowed me to re-purpose part of the package that I purchased so instead of an engagement shoot, they came for our rehearsal dinner and welcome party which we were so happy we were able to capture. They were prompt (even a little early I believe) on the wedding day and made the entire experience so comfortable. They were incredibly efficient during all of the posed photos (first look, family pictures post-ceremony) yet managed to capture everything I wanted. And throughout the rest of the day and evening I barely even realized they were there but in fact they captured every little detail! Sarah sent a sneak peak of the pictures (~25 total) just 5 days after the wedding which was so fun to have. They completed the entire collection in the timeframe we had agreed upon and the pictures came out AMAZING. I couldn't be happier. She also sent a sweet note and small wedding gift with the thumb drive of the pictures! I highly recommend :)

Sent on 08/10/2017

Diane · event on: 06/16/2017

Sarah photographed our Shine Her Light Fundraiser for the Danielle Byron Henry Migraine Foundation. Her photos were beautiful, intimate, of great quality and really captured the feel and emotion of the event. In viewing them, you have a feel of being there, present, and not just an observer. She is accommodating, friendly, but very professional at the same time. We have also used her services for a photo shoot for our two grandsons, not their favorite thing to do! She captured perfectly their energy and love for each other.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Michael · Married on 05/27/2017

Sarah was fantastic to work with. She took amazing photos and was proactive throughout the evening making sure the event was fully covered.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kelsey · event on: 05/27/2017

Sarah & Sparkle Photography captures your engagement in a way that makes it feel just as special as it is as it's happening. From coordination to execution to follow up, Sarah is warm, professional, timely, and a truly special spirit. You can tell that she loves what she does and it shows in the moments she captures. We could not recommend her work (or just her as a human) enough to capture your event whether engagement or wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Mike · Married on 12/03/2016

I can't say enough about Sparkle Photography. Not only is she the sweetest person I've ever met, she is one of the best I've ever seen at capturing moments in a way that very few can. I was fortunate enough to meet her at our close friends wedding and once I saw the photos from that, I knew she was going to be our photographer. She gets the photos you expect at a wedding...shots of the bride with bridesmaids, family photos, etc... But what you don't expect is the perfect photo during the most spontaneous of moments. For example, she got one photo of my wife and I sharing a very special moment at dinner that I will cherish forever. It wasn't set up and it wasn't planned but she captured it. Beyond photography we had so much fun together to the point that we now consider her family. You literally can't find a better person to capture and share one of the most special times in anyones life. Sparkle, we love you!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Alayna · Married on 09/16/2016

Sarah was so professional and personable. Her energy was exactly what we needed for our small elopement :). We absolutely love our photos and will treasure them forever. Thank you Sarah for your work and prompt delivery of images!

Sent on 01/17/2017