64 Reviews for Sparkle Photography

User Photos
59 Sparkle Photography Reviews

I really don't know how to express how impressed we are with Sarah. As soon as my friends saw the pictures she took of my engagement, I started getting the most gushing responses. "These are the best photos ever taken" and "they are the greatest pics of all time ever" were two texts I received almost immediately. She takes beautiful posed shots, but even more impressive are her candids and ability to capture emotions. Somehow you feel like you're watching a movie just looking at her still photos. My older sister used Sarah for her wedding, and then my next sister did too....I am so happy we found her and are all continuing to benefit from it. It doesn't hurt that she is an absolutely joy to be around. : ) I will sing her praises far and wide to anyone I can!!

Profile Picture callie, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah is AMAZING There are no words for how pleased we were with her. Just loved working with her and loved her work! A++++++++

Profile Picture Tylor, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah is the sweetest, most accommodating photographer in the universe! She has SUCH a cheerful demeanor and a sincere desire to make the photos she takes the best of the best. Her taste is unbeatable. She picked amazing locations for us! She knows what she's doing, and she's so kind and full of life. We love you Sarah :D

Profile Picture Brendon, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was just the perfect fit for our wedding! As we all know, weddings can be stressful; and in working with Sarah, the photography was one area I knew I didn't have to worry about. She made us feel at ease throughout the entire planning process and was incredibly accommodating with every request. Hiring her to shoot our rehearsal dinner as well as the wedding was perfect as she became familiar with all of our guests and knew who was important to photograph on the wedding day! On the wedding day, she made me (the bride) feel so comfortable (I typically shy away from the camera) and made me feel like the most beautiful bride! We received our wedding photos back and we couldn't be happier. They are just perfect. We highly recommend Sarah at Sparkle Photography. You won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had such a great experience working with Sarah! It felt like we were walking around town with an old friend, and she helped to make me and my fiancé feel so relaxed during our engagement photoshoot. The pictures came out better than we could have ever imagined! We were so pleased with our experience, and would highly recommend Sparkle Photography to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and Emily were so great to work with. They are so warm and caring, It felt as if we had a family member taking pictures.

Profile Picture Judy, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't thank Sarah enough for capturing our special occasion in pictures. She agreed to do a small family wedding on very short notice. the pictures are fantastic, she had such wonderful suggestions and, so importantly, respected that we didn't want many posed pictures. you never felt her presence but what she caught the joy and love we all shared that day. highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Helen, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah is simply the best!!!!!
Don't waste your time anywhere else!
I first met Sarah for over 3 years now for a wedding in Park City, before to throw myself in Corporate Events I used to be a wedding planner in Park City. I have worked many many times with Sarah over the nicest wedding venues of Park City area and it always have been a delightful experience for my clients and staffs.
So there were no question when it came to pick a photographer for our wedding, Sarah was the only one that we wanted, so we picked up the phone at the second we had the date booked with our venue in Moab.
Sarah did our Engagement pictures that we used for our website and Save the Date invitations, Rehearsal dinner and Wedding day, and so our Thank You Cards. Dave my husband, is not the most comfortable person when he is in front of a camera, but Sarah's happiness during the shoots made him forgetting the camera and all our pictures were amazing. It took us forever to make a selection for our website and Save the Date.
We heard about our Save the Date picture for months and months! Everybody asked us who was our photographer and of course we highly recommended Sarah every single time.
Sarah have been amazing with everybody at our wedding and even if you hurry up like me she always find the way to capture every detail you have been caring about during your wedding planning!
Our rehearsal and wedding pictures are perfect and we can't wait to share them with our family and friends this week!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and her team were incredibly easy to work with, professional, and skilled. For one, they allowed me to re-purpose part of the package that I purchased so instead of an engagement shoot, they came for our rehearsal dinner and welcome party which we were so happy we were able to capture. They were prompt (even a little early I believe) on the wedding day and made the entire experience so comfortable. They were incredibly efficient during all of the posed photos (first look, family pictures post-ceremony) yet managed to capture everything I wanted. And throughout the rest of the day and evening I barely even realized they were there but in fact they captured every little detail! Sarah sent a sneak peak of the pictures (~25 total) just 5 days after the wedding which was so fun to have. They completed the entire collection in the timeframe we had agreed upon and the pictures came out AMAZING. I couldn't be happier. She also sent a sweet note and small wedding gift with the thumb drive of the pictures! I highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Erin, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was fantastic to work with. She took amazing photos and was proactive throughout the evening making sure the event was fully covered.

Profile Picture MIchael, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about Sparkle Photography. Not only is she the sweetest person I've ever met, she is one of the best I've ever seen at capturing moments in a way that very few can. I was fortunate enough to meet her at our close friends wedding and once I saw the photos from that, I knew she was going to be our photographer. She gets the photos you expect at a wedding...shots of the bride with bridesmaids, family photos, etc... But what you don't expect is the perfect photo during the most spontaneous of moments. For example, she got one photo of my wife and I sharing a very special moment at dinner that I will cherish forever. It wasn't set up and it wasn't planned but she captured it. Beyond photography we had so much fun together to the point that we now consider her family. You literally can't find a better person to capture and share one of the most special times in anyones life. Sparkle, we love you!

Profile Picture Mike, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Sarah. Our wedding was in September at Blue Sky Ranch in Wanship, UT and it really was spectacular. SO ARE THE PICTURES! We are so excited to have a beautiful record of the day. When I initially talked with Sarah I asked for a record of the family and friends that were there, I wanted to focus on the people who made the day wonderful and not so much on the flower arrangements. She definitely heard what I said and they turned out beautiful but on top of that I got the pictures of the flower arrangements that I didn't think I wanted, turns out I did want them a little and lucky for me I got them both.

Profile Picture Abby, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was so professional and personable. Her energy was exactly what we needed for our small elopement :). We absolutely love our photos and will treasure them forever. Thank you Sarah for your work and prompt delivery of images!

Profile Picture alayna, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have had the pleasure of know Sarah with Sparkle Photography for several years as a friendly acquaintance. Since starting my own planning business we started working together in the past year. She is the consummate professional, accommodating and incredibly talented. She has an artistic eye for the shot but also follows direction from her clients to get the shots they have requested. Her turn time on images is also very reasonable to get the edited images post event. Sparkle Photography is always at the top of my list when referring brides for wedding photographers.

Profile Picture Kati, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sparkle Photography is simply the best. Our experience with Sarah went above our expectations. She always responded in a timely manner and was flexible working with us doing our engagements since we had moved out of state. Her attention to detail and being able to get the perfect photo is amazing. Getting my photos back from her was reliving my wedding and to say that they are incredible is an understatement. Sparkle Photography and my venue Tag Ranch absolutely made my wedding perfect and not only what I envisioned but beyond that. I would highly HIGHLY recommend Sparkle Photography for any photography and I definitely will be working with Sarah again in the future.

Profile Picture User7337956, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

Sarah is AMAZING!! She did my sister-in-law's wedding and I thought she was a sweetheart but didn't realize the depth of her talent and incredible eye until I saw the photos!!! Sarah captured more amazing, intimate, joyful, beautiful moments than I thought could exist in a wedding; BUT, without EVER being in the forefront of the action. I had so many people warn me about photographers "stealing your day", "turning it into a photo shoot" or "ordering your guests around" ...and I'll say, after my sister-in-law's wedding I wondered if she'd taken more than 50 photos...until I saw the digital album!! It was truly amazing, she was apparently everywhere. She captured so many authentic beautiful moments. Sarah was an absolute joy to work with. I cannot say enough nice thing about her and her work. My 2 younger sisters joke that they have already decided on their wedding photographer (neither are engaged)...and you should too!! Sarah is the best!!

She shot our engagement photos in and around Park City, our rehearsal dinner at High West and wedding day at Deer Valley. She knows the venues and coordinators well. She made it so easy.

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah with Sparkle is absolutely incredible. There are not enough ways to describe how great her and her team are. We instantly felt comfortable from the first time we met her at our Engagement shoot, which was post blizzard and she was 100% OK going through huge snow drifts to get the right shot. Once she arrived on wedding day she instantly put me at ease, she was so calm and helped get all of my family wrangled with ease. My biggest concern was the blending of my family for photos, and she handled it so perfectly. Her assistants were equally amazing. We had so many compliments from our guests about how they were the best photographers they had been around, so friendly and made everyone feel like models! They were very discrete when needed and yet always around to capture the special moments. Sarah is a true gem and her photos are absolutely breathtaking. Our wedding was at The Park Meadows Country Club which is has an incredible view and the photos really captured that. Many of my family members were not able to travel from Maine and when they viewed the photos they were able to feel the emotion of the wedding through the photos. I cannot thank Sarah enough and would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Aly, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah was our photographer at our reception at Hidden Valley country club! She was truly amazing. She was so kind and had a lot of great ideas that helped us capture some amazing photos! We really loved having her apart of our big day!:)

Profile Picture Jasmine, 7/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was a dream! She made the process so enjoyable and the photographs truely captured the joy and fun of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Julie, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and her staff were absolutely fabulous to work with not only on the actual wedding day, but also during the planning process to make sure that we had the photo list that would make us happy. I would recommend her for any major life event because you know that the quality of the photos will be unmatched and we will have captured lifelong memories.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah was ABSOLUTELY fantastic. My photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I didn't have a specific photo list, and she captured every moment, detail, smile, tear, and emotion perfectly. Everyone looked fantastic, too! I am so lucky I was able to snag her for my wedding and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone for any event.

Profile Picture Dylan, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sparkle Photography blew us away! Everything about our experience working with Sparkle was exceptional from our pre-wedding meeting where her personality opened us up to be ourselves, to the professionalism and experience she showed on the day of, to the quality of pictures and timeliness of receiving them afterwards. Sparkle captured our entire celebration and was a thrill to work with. We can't wait for our next big life event. Sparkle Photography will definitely be included!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was so easy to work with! She puts everyone at ease and all the guest commented on how nice she was to them. Her pictures are not cookie cutter pics but she really gets to know her subjects and their personalities. She makes your event a priority.

Profile Picture User5307277, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sparkle took the most beautiful photos of my wedding. She was very easy to work with and always made me and my husband feel comfortable. She has a great eye for spectacular shots and somehow seamlessly managed to capture special moments without intruding on us or our guests. Sparkle was very professional, easy to reach, and quick to answer any questions or deliver on any requests. Easily worth the cost -- best vendor decision we made.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her photos came out beautifully. Truly a fantastic experience

Profile Picture User5305000, 2+ years ago, 1 Review