Alabaster, AL 35007 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About Spark Photography

My name's Diana. I love weddings, details, dresses, flowers, and couples in love. I love to shoot weddings, engagements and bridal portraits. I offer several packages to fit your needs and I'd love to meet you!! <3

Visit my facebook for recent work and my website for everything else!
www.fb.com/sparkpics
www.spark.photos
insta: @spark.photos

if you contact me via WeddingWire, please include your direct email as it is a much more reliable way for me to contact you!

Follow Spark Photography on

Spark Photography 1
  • Brooke

Brooke Powell · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Photographer

Diana from Spark Photography was an amazing photographer for my wedding. I am so pleased that I chose her to be my photographer. Diana exceeded all of my expectations and then some. She was always quick to respond by email or text with questions or concerns, listened to what was important to me, cared about getting the "must have" pictures for me, and was flexible throughout my entire wedding day. My favorite quality about Diana was her creativity. I normally don't like getting my picture taken and have no idea which poses or shots would be best. Diana took all of my worries away by knowing exactly how to get the best pictures. She walked the venue to find the best spots to take pictures and thought of creative poses throughout the day. Hiring Spark Photography was one of the best wedding decisions I made.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

The photographer was very supportive and excited for me. It made the whole experience incredible. Also, I don't get photos of myself much and so she directed and encouraged me the whole time.
    The photos are beautiful and cannot wait to see more. I would highly recommend Spark Photography! She also was willing to drive 2.5 hours for my wedding.
    Having Spark Photography there with me on my wedding day made this happy moment even better. Thank you, thank you!

Spark Photography 2
    Sent on 08/13/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2018

We absolutely loved Diana! She did our bridal shots, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. She was always prepared and such a joy to be around. She had great ideas for the photos and always made sure we were comfortable. She also provided mini cameras for the reception that makes precious memento photos! My only suggestion is to be specific with what photos you want when she asks for a list. Several times during the reception guests wanted a photo with me or my husband, but both photographers were across the room and it wasn't convenient to get the photo. If we asked for a specific time to get photos with guests, I think this could have been improved. However, working with her was still incredible and we have many precious photos. If you need a wedding photographer, chose her! <3

Sent on 01/06/2018

Spark Photography's reply:

Rebecca,

Thanks so much for your kind words! I am so terribly sorry we did not meet your expectations when it came to group photos at your reception. We want EVERY client to know that we are theirs 100% on their wedding day, and if someone had said something to us, we would have dropped anything to do what you wanted! I am putting the final touches on your reception photos now, and I hope you will be pleasantly suprised with the number of group photos we did capture, for there are several! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks again for letting us be a part of your wedding day!

Diana

Award

Spark Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Classic Catering and Events
    Classic Catering and Events Wedding Caterers

When we just cater, we don't get to work very closely with photographers. We don't always even get to see the photos from the wedding day. I did get to see these, and they were beautiful. They turned a rainy/stormy day into gorgeous photos.

• Starkey Wedding Flowers and More
    Starkey Wedding Flowers and More Wedding Florists

Diana is a great photographer! I enjoy the moments when we worked together. More than that, her pictures are taking a big part in my portfolio. I know her customers are always very pleased with her work, and call her very talented. Hope to work with you again, Diana!

• Christina Sloan Events
    Christina Sloan Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Diana on several weddings and she is always so great to work with! As a wedding planner, I'm always looking for photographers who do great work that I can count on, and I know I can always count on that with Spark Photography! She is great with the couples and captures all of the most amazing moments, both planned and unplanned, of the day. I love working with Diana and recommend her to anyone needing a wedding photographer!

• Alabaster, 35007 See on map