Alabaster, AL 35007 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About Spark Photography

My name's Diana. I love weddings, details, dresses, flowers, and couples in love. I love to shoot weddings, engagements and bridal portraits. I offer several packages to fit your needs and I'd love to meet you!! <3

Visit my facebook for recent work and my website for everything else!
www.fb.com/sparkpics
www.spark.photos
insta: @spark.photos

if you contact me via WeddingWire, please include your direct email as it is a much more reliable way for me to contact you!

Follow Spark Photography on

14 Reviews for Spark Photography

1 User photo

Spark Photography 1

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

The photographer was very supportive and excited for me. It made the whole experience incredible. Also, I don't get photos of myself much and so she directed and encouraged me the whole time.
    The photos are beautiful and cannot wait to see more. I would highly recommend Spark Photography! She also was willing to drive 2.5 hours for my wedding.
    Having Spark Photography there with me on my wedding day made this happy moment even better. Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Spark Photography 2

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2018

We absolutely loved Diana! She did our bridal shots, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. She was always prepared and such a joy to be around. She had great ideas for the photos and always made sure we were comfortable. She also provided mini cameras for the reception that makes precious memento photos! My only suggestion is to be specific with what photos you want when she asks for a list. Several times during the reception guests wanted a photo with me or my husband, but both photographers were across the room and it wasn't convenient to get the photo. If we asked for a specific time to get photos with guests, I think this could have been improved. However, working with her was still incredible and we have many precious photos. If you need a wedding photographer, chose her! <3

Sent on 01/06/2018

Spark Photography's reply:

Rebecca,

Thanks so much for your kind words! I am so terribly sorry we did not meet your expectations when it came to group photos at your reception. We want EVERY client to know that we are theirs 100% on their wedding day, and if someone had said something to us, we would have dropped anything to do what you wanted! I am putting the final touches on your reception photos now, and I hope you will be pleasantly suprised with the number of group photos we did capture, for there are several! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks again for letting us be a part of your wedding day!

Diana

Heather · Married on 11/19/2017

Diana is the photographer to choose! She made my wedding day absolutely perfect. Between paying attention to every little detail to make every picture perfect and making the experience a blast. I am beyond thrilled woth the pictures i have gotfwn back so far and extremely excited to get the rest back. She is very easy to work with and the most enjoyable woman. I would recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Award

Spark Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Classic Catering and Events
    Classic Catering and Events Wedding Caterers

When we just cater, we don't get to work very closely with photographers. We don't always even get to see the photos from the wedding day. I did get to see these, and they were beautiful. They turned a rainy/stormy day into gorgeous photos.

• Starkey Wedding Flowers and More
    Starkey Wedding Flowers and More Wedding Florists

Diana is a great photographer! I enjoy the moments when we worked together. More than that, her pictures are taking a big part in my portfolio. I know her customers are always very pleased with her work, and call her very talented. Hope to work with you again, Diana!

• Christina Sloan Events
    Christina Sloan Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Diana on several weddings and she is always so great to work with! As a wedding planner, I'm always looking for photographers who do great work that I can count on, and I know I can always count on that with Spark Photography! She is great with the couples and captures all of the most amazing moments, both planned and unplanned, of the day. I love working with Diana and recommend her to anyone needing a wedding photographer!

• Alabaster, 35007 See on map