Spark Photography Reviews

16 | Alabaster, AL

16 Reviews for Spark Photography

• Carolina

Carolina Barefield · Married on 01/26/2020

Made my wedding day amazing

Diana was a god sent on my wedding day. She directed the day and was flexible when we were running behind. She makes you do comfortable during bridal portraits and made me feel like I was a super model. She’s beyond professional and I cannot day enough amazing things about her. My fiancé now husband hates pictures and she made him and the whole wedding party so calm during picture time. This made the process so much easier. Family pictures were effortless with her. I 1000% recommend her for your wedding! Did I mention I already have so many sneak peaks(that I love!!!) and it’s only been four days????? BOOK SPARK PHOTOGRAPHY

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke Powell · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Photographer

Diana from Spark Photography was an amazing photographer for my wedding. I am so pleased that I chose her to be my photographer. Diana exceeded all of my expectations and then some. She was always quick to respond by email or text with questions or concerns, listened to what was important to me, cared about getting the "must have" pictures for me, and was flexible throughout my entire wedding day. My favorite quality about Diana was her creativity. I normally don't like getting my picture taken and have no idea which poses or shots would be best. Diana took all of my worries away by knowing exactly how to get the best pictures. She walked the venue to find the best spots to take pictures and thought of creative poses throughout the day. Hiring Spark Photography was one of the best wedding decisions I made.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

The photographer was very supportive and excited for me. It made the whole experience incredible. Also, I don't get photos of myself much and so she directed and encouraged me the whole time.
    The photos are beautiful and cannot wait to see more. I would highly recommend Spark Photography! She also was willing to drive 2.5 hours for my wedding.
    Having Spark Photography there with me on my wedding day made this happy moment even better. Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2018

We absolutely loved Diana! She did our bridal shots, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. She was always prepared and such a joy to be around. She had great ideas for the photos and always made sure we were comfortable. She also provided mini cameras for the reception that makes precious memento photos! My only suggestion is to be specific with what photos you want when she asks for a list. Several times during the reception guests wanted a photo with me or my husband, but both photographers were across the room and it wasn't convenient to get the photo. If we asked for a specific time to get photos with guests, I think this could have been improved. However, working with her was still incredible and we have many precious photos. If you need a wedding photographer, chose her! <3

Sent on 01/06/2018

Spark Photography's reply:

Rebecca,

Thanks so much for your kind words! I am so terribly sorry we did not meet your expectations when it came to group photos at your reception. We want EVERY client to know that we are theirs 100% on their wedding day, and if someone had said something to us, we would have dropped anything to do what you wanted! I am putting the final touches on your reception photos now, and I hope you will be pleasantly suprised with the number of group photos we did capture, for there are several! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks again for letting us be a part of your wedding day!

Diana

Heather · Married on 11/19/2017

Diana is the photographer to choose! She made my wedding day absolutely perfect. Between paying attention to every little detail to make every picture perfect and making the experience a blast. I am beyond thrilled woth the pictures i have gotfwn back so far and extremely excited to get the rest back. She is very easy to work with and the most enjoyable woman. I would recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/28/2017

If you’ve found yourself reading reviews, trying to decide if you want to book Diana or not, do it! She did our engagement and wedding photos and did not disappoint. She was so easy to work with and made our wedding day one to remember. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone needing photography services!

Savannah · Married on 09/30/2017

Diana was awesome! She was so sweet and flexible and responded to all my last minute freak out moments about the shot list. I am so happy with our photos. I cried looking through them with my husband. ??

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2017

They are so sweet and caring! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Mindy · Married on 06/10/2017

I hired Spark Photography to do my wedding and I could not be more pleased! Diana and her assistance arrived early and started taking pictures of little details around the venue that I did not even think about! They also did any and every special little picture I wanted and worked well with our huge family! Can't wait to see all the photos and share them with our friends and family!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Daly · Married on 06/02/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Spark photography! They went above and beyond to photograph my wedding. Diana showed up early to get hair and make up photos and hung in through the wedding after party. My photos are stunning and get tons of compliments. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Cassidy · Married on 05/20/2017

Spark Photography did a fantastic job capturing my wedding day! She did a great job making sure no moments were missed despite it pouring down all day! She responded very quickly and got my pictures back to me quickly! I would highly recommend her for other couples getting married!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/29/2017

Diana provided wonderful service for our engagement and wedding day photography. Her customer service is amazing. She went above and beyond what was expected. We plan to use her again in the future.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Lindsey · Married on 07/23/2016

Diana was wonderful to work with! She is amazing at what she does and made us feel so comfortable both in planning and the day of our wedding! We loved both the process and the results!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Abigail · Married on 03/10/2017

Diana is so so wonderful! I am in absolute love with all of our photos! We had a difficult time getting together for engagement photos, but we worked it out and they were beautiful. Bridalsand wedding day photos are so great. My wedding day was so stress-free, and Diana and Aly made it even better!!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Daniela · Married on 11/05/2016

Diana is amazing to work with, highly recommended!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Natalie · Married on 06/08/2015

We actually used her for maternity and newborn/family pictures, but either way she's lovely to work with and does a great job making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I actually like most of my maternity pictures better than our wedding photos! Her wedding albums are beautiful too - I'd definitely hire her if I was in the market for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/06/2015