Tavi Jinariu

Valencia, CA View map
$675 Most Popular Price

$675 Most Popular Price

AWARD WINNING guitarist Tavi Jinariu is one of the most sought-after musicians in Los Angeles. With over 15 years of experience in the wedding industry, Tavi is sure to add elegance and a touch of romance to your wedding ceremony or cocktail hour.

For the past decade award-winning guitarist, Tavi Jinariu has been the guitarist of choice for Southern California’s top wedding and event planning industry. Having performed for over 500 weddings, Tavi Jinariu brings the highest degree of professionalism and skill to every wedding ceremony, wedding rehearsal, cocktail reception in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California.

With emphasis placed on client relationships, Tavi's experience ensures that the music and overall event atmosphere will be exactly how you have always imagined it. You can select music from Tavi's vast repertoire or personalize your special event with your own musical selections.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$375

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$675

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Sample Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alexis Married on 03/16/2019

So very talented!

I have always known that I wanted a guitarist to play at my wedding. My wedding planner raved about Tavi, so of course I read client reviews and listened to his work. He is so incredibly talented.
    Tavi was very easy to communicate with and was professional with every encounter. Tavi was able to play two arrangements upon our request that were not part of his current repertoire list. They were absolutely beautiful! His repertoire list is robust with lots of great options for wedding pre ceremony, ceremony and cocktail hour.
    Tavi also communicated with our DJ independently to discuss sound and logistics, so as to be fully prepared on the day of the wedding.
    We received so many compliments from our guests on Tavi's talent and would recommend him to any future bride and groom.
    Christina Married on 01/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tavi created a very elegant feel for my wedding ceremony and reception. Was very professional. Played exactly what I asked Many guests thought he was amazing. I could not meet up with him before my wedding at all but he made sure i knew what I was getting by sending me many videos. I highly recommend this guitarist!!!
    Alina Married on 12/26/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tavi brought our wedding theme full circle with the beautiful music he provided for our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was very easy to work with and I would be happy to contract him for future events.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Valencia, CA, 91354
Location of (Tavi Jinariu)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding