Southwest Images

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website
$1,499 Most Popular Price

$1,499 Most Popular Price

Hey, I'm Greg! I'm a Philly based photographer with a focus on capturing natural smiles and candid moments. I have a knack for making couples feel at ease and fitting seamlessly into your big day. With 5 years of experience behind me, I strive to bring couples' wedding visions to life, giving them something special to look back on forever.

My wedding package includes a free 30 minute engagement shoot, which is the perfect opportunity to create special images for your save-the-dates.

For couples in the Philadelphia area I can also provide a complimentary wedding venue walk-through, finding the ideal photo spots and lighting in advance of your big day.

I am one of very few photographers to offer drone photography in my package at no extra cost, as an FAA licensed airman I can take photos of you and your venue from the sky if you so choose.

For every wedding, you get a digital gallery you can download your pictures from as soon as they're ready as well as share with loved ones.

Although I'm based in Philadelphia, I'm willing to travel to wherever you may be getting married for an additional fee.