southern style desserts

806 harbor blvd., Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number

10 Reviews for southern style desserts

Emily · Married on 05/01/2008

We had a great experience with Southern Style Desserts. My cake was absolutely amazing, and we were surprised at how reasonable the cost was. They worked with our florist to get flowers for the cake. They delivered the cake on time to the reception. We really didn't have to do anything once we picked out the cake, they took care of everything which was such a relief! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/17/2009

tara · Married on 04/12/2008

Kim at Southern Style is so great! She was very sweet and fit me in at the last moment. I had a beautiful pink, sparkly wedding cake. I had buttercream cake with cream cheese frosting-so good. But the best part was the grooms cake! My husband is a medical student so I asked her if she could do the game operation because it was so fitting!! It turned out wonderful! We spent around 350 for both. It served about 75-100 people. She is highly recommeneded.

Sent on 05/29/2008

Rory · Married on 11/23/2005

We had a very small wedding, but our cake was beautiful and exactly what I asked for. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/17/2008