Southern Pictures

$1,550 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,550 Most Popular Price

​Hi Y'all!!

We are Tessa & Dustin Sturm, a happily married SOUTHERN couple living in Nashville! One of our passions is to capture the beauty of life through a lens, whether that is through cinematic video or photographs. We have been working in the film and TV industry for more than 15 years and are excited to bring our experience to the Wedding Industry.

If you have a specific budget in mind, please let us know and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions. With the weddings we have done since April 2020, our focus is getting to know the couples and seeing what they have in mind for us to capture. No wedding is the same, we create a storyline based on your vision and look to capture moments closest to your heart. We want to give people something they will not only cherish forever, but also make your experience fun and fulfilling.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,550

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Hard Drive

• Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 12/10/2021

Professional, Affordable and Fun

No need to shop around. I was back and forth for months because I didn't know if we could afford a videographer. After finding Southern Pictures and saw the rates we booked right away. And the best thing is we got exactly what we wanted. Both sneek-peek and full video were awesome. Both Tessa and Dustin were fun to work with. Great energy and an awesome experience.
  • Brian
    Brian K. Married on 10/08/2021

Tessa & Dustin are the best!!

My wife and I found Southern Pictures on The Knot looking for a videographer for our Nashville wedding, and we are so happy we found them! From the point of initial reach out they were so responsive and fantastic to work with. We had 2 calls before the wedding, one when we first reached out where we got to know each other and hear about their different packages (which are amazingly priced for the quality and quantity of what you are receiving) and a 2nd call right before the wedding to go over logistics and details of the day. They were so receptive to what we were hoping to get out of our footage and really collaborative providing some great ideas and feedback of their own (they suggested a smoke bomb shot that turned out so cool in the final videos!). On the day of they were on time and really on top of getting anything and everything without ever being in the way. They were also so fast to turn around the preview video and delivered the highlight video exactly when they said they would. Tessa and Dustin are awesome people who are so good at their craft and care so much about delivering exactly what you are looking for in your wedding video. Lyssa and I really can’t recommend working with them enough!
  • Christine
    Christine P. Married on 07/25/2021

Simply Amazing

These guys are the real deal! They are so amazing and helpful on your big day. You can tell they really enjoy what they do. The pictures speak for themselves. Tessa has an incredible talent for capturing your big day and you can tell Dustin is phenomenal behind the camera. Book with them! They are super responsive and incredible people.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Dustin  Sturm
Dustin Sturm
Co-Owner/Cinematographer

I grew up in Texas, on ranch and learned to work the ranch and the value of hard work. I studied acting and production. Received a BFA at Texas State University and moved to Los Angeles to pursue my dream. Spent 10 years in the film industry learning how to be in front of the camera and behind the camera. while being in Los Angeles, I met my beautiful & extremely smart wife. I wanted to create films that inspire love and reality. And now we am filming weddings and love it. We don't just film weddings, my wife and I film authentic real cinematic love stories with happy endings. I wanted to seek to make beautiful/creative and fun videos that our clients with cherrish forever.

1114 Heather dr Goodlettsville, TN, 37072
434-229-3636
Location of (Southern Pictures)
4913 Hwy 36 South Sealy, TX, 77474

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding