Smyrna, GA 30082 Map · Phone number

About Southern Charm Communications

We have planned over 200 high-end events giving us the knowledge and expertise to work with our brides and grooms to make their wedding magical. From coordinating travel to hospitality to every detail down to the speciality cocktail, we love creating the events our clients dreamed of.

Follow Southern Charm Communications on

img1035
img1109

1 Reviews for Southern Charm Communications

Sara · Married on 08/15/2015

I cannot say enough about Hastings and her ability to make your wedding everything you want! She is a seasoned professional who has a great talent for event planning. I consider myself an extremely organized person and was more than a little put off by so many of the wedding vendors with their lack of attention to detail and slow responsiveness, but not Hastings. She runs circles around everyone! She was also able to answer every question along the way, providing us with the confidence we needed and stepping in when we just didn't want to deal. My husband and I are a week out from our wedding weekend and our guests are still talking about how great a time it was, with no detail missed and not a single misstep. Hastings was there from the moment we spoke with her to the ribbon sendoff, and played exactly the role we needed. While I knew what type of wedding I wanted, I knew I was not the type of bride who had the time or patience to put all of the details in place. We gave Hastings the vision, and she executed the plan. Southern Charm Communications put together a detailed proposal that was flexible from start to finish. In the end, SHE is the one responsible for providing our magical weekend. Thank you, Hastings!!!

Sent on 08/23/2015