Houston, Texas, Houston, TX 77056 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Southern & Adorn'

Southern & Adorn' is a wedding hair and makeup studio based in Houston, Texas. Offering timeless and elegant styles and designs, the team of beauty specialists at the company is comprised of talented professionals who strive to assist others in achieving confidence and grace. They extend warm hospitality and high-quality services to each and every client they work with while crafting their stunning bridal aesthetics.

In addition to bridal hair and makeup, Southern & Adorn' can accommodate bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers of the couple, and grooms with their cosmetology services. In order to provide convenience for brides and members of the wedding party, the company offers mobile, on-site services that can be performed in the comfort of one's get-ready room. Bridal hair and makeup can be applied for trials, wedding days, and photoshoots. Furthermore, the following services can be provided:

• Airbrush makeup

Smoky eye
Smoky eye
hair styling and airbrush makeup by southern ador
Flower crown

23 Reviews for Southern & Adorn'

• Alma

Alma · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly recommended!

I got married on April 13, 2019 and Pamela and Mollie worked their magic on me and my girls. I am from out of state, and all communication in the beginning were through emails and as the date got closer, through text. Pamela is super responsive and very flexible as our timeline for the day changed. There was a mix-up with the hotel parking and our hotel room so they were delayed in getting to our room, but Pamela kept me in the loop and reassured us that they were close.

Being from out of state, I didn't get to do a trial but that didn't matter. They made me look beyond beautiful! The hair and make-up enhanced my looks and nowhere did it change my appearance. You know when one rarely wears make-up and when bridal make-up is done, one looks completely different? None of that happened. Pamela and Mollie really listened to what we wanted. They were super fun too. It was clear they really wanted to know me and my girls. They also work really fast. We finished an hour ahead of schedule but everyone's hair and make-up was flawless!

Don't hesitate to book them for your big day!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Southern & Adorn''s reply:

Thank you Alma! We loved you and your girls. Best wishes to you and your husband. Stay in touch and let us know if you ever need anything ❤️

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2017

Pamela was a joy to book with and totally put me at ease even though because I live in California and was getting married in Texas wouldn't have time to do a trial before the big day! The good news is i didn't need one. I have never looked more beautiful and it is thanks to Mollie B and Annie and all of the ladies of Southern & Adorn. I sent a couple of pics and they executed the look while still making me look like myself. The issue I have found with most bridal make up pics I see online is that the brides look too glam or made up or trendy and Mollie was just the opposite. She gave me a look that was the best version of me - not someone who was totally overly made up. And my hair!!!! Serious princess time while also looking effortless and timeless. I didn't even feel the 7 extension pieces and 65 bobby pins that kept it in place no matter how hard I danced. They weren't satisfied until every girl in my party and my mom were happy with how they looked -- they were fun and felt like extended members of the bridal party with their happy smiles and great attitudes. They showed up on time and got everyone done BEFORE the deadline (how?!?) Just so you know I was nervous about the airbrush foundation but they matched my skin perfectly and then used the specific colors I brought blending them perfectly with their products. I will use them anytime I can if I know a camera will be present! Great ladies; great work all at a great price!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Southern & Adorn' Pricing

Southern & Adorn' Price Rates

Southern & Adorn' FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Southern & Adorn' 1
    10% off Wedding Day for the lovely Bride
    Can not be combined with any other specials (ie, already discounted with event planner)

• Amanda Badgley Designs
    Amanda Badgley Designs Wedding Jewelers

We love working with Southern & Adorn for their ability to make both brides and grooms glow! We are so impressed with the hair and make-up they do.

• Houston, Texas Houston, TX, 77056 See on map