21 Reviews for Southern & Adorn'

Hair (4)
Makeup (4)
Updos/Styling (4)
Airbrush Makeup (4)
Fake Lashes (3)
Consultations (2)
Group Discounts (1)
21 Southern & Adorn' Reviews

Pamela was a joy to book with and totally put me at ease even though because I live in California and was getting married in Texas wouldn't have time to do a trial before the big day! The good news is i didn't need one. I have never looked more beautiful and it is thanks to Mollie B and Annie and all of the ladies of Southern & Adorn. I sent a couple of pics and they executed the look while still making me look like myself. The issue I have found with most bridal make up pics I see online is that the brides look too glam or made up or trendy and Mollie was just the opposite. She gave me a look that was the best version of me - not someone who was totally overly made up. And my hair!!!! Serious princess time while also looking effortless and timeless. I didn't even feel the 7 extension pieces and 65 bobby pins that kept it in place no matter how hard I danced. They weren't satisfied until every girl in my party and my mom were happy with how they looked -- they were fun and felt like extended members of the bridal party with their happy smiles and great attitudes. They showed up on time and got everyone done BEFORE the deadline (how?!?) Just so you know I was nervous about the airbrush foundation but they matched my skin perfectly and then used the specific colors I brought blending them perfectly with their products. I will use them anytime I can if I know a camera will be present! Great ladies; great work all at a great price!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/30/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup

Made me and my friends feel incredible for my big day! Were able to perfect various looks! Love them!

Profile Picture User5571288, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Southern and Adorn was the preferred hair and makeup vendor for my venue. I use them for a trial, my bridal portraits, and day of for me and 10 others. I was really happy with my stylist, Jenelle. She did a great job and was able to re-create things I liked from multiple different pictures. The airbrush makeup looked perfect on everyone. The only thing I was disappointed about was that I had paid extra to have an additional stylist due to the large number of services being done on my wedding day and 1 stylist showed up 2 hours late. We finished on time to get on the bus but only because the bus was late after dropping the groomsmen off.  It was hard to get in touch with them via email.

Profile Picture User7041393, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Southern and Adorn was a great hair and make up provider for my daughter's wedding. My daughter used them for her bridal portrait as well as on her wedding day. They also provided services for many other members of the bridal party and myself. They were timely and professional and brought all the equipment that they needed to make all the girls even more beautiful than they already were. As far as for me, they really made me feel special and elegant. Nobody was overdone with makeup and everyone had their own unique hairstyle that was fitting for them. The grandma's of the bride even stopped in for a quick touch up on their hair and the Southern and Adorn girls were very accommodating and sweet to help them out and make them feel special. I would definitely recommend Southern and Adorn to any girl planning her special day.

Profile Picture User6043294, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Pam and her crew did a great job with our hair and make up. They were quick and efficient but cared that we were happy and willing to change a style of the girl didn't like it.

Profile Picture Mona, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I would absolutely recommend this company for make up. Jenelle was awesome. She went above and beyond our expectations. she even fixed my tan lines for the cameras sake. Thank you for making my wedding day a especially beautiful one.

Mrs. Wilson

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/6/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

loved all of our hair and make up. great team to work with. thank you southern and adorn

Profile Picture Robyn, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Southern & Adorn' went above and beyond to accommodate me on my special day. Even driving 2 hrs to come to my location. Not only are they supremely talented, but they take great pride an care to help you look and feel your best. These ladies are the absolute best! I will continue to turn to Southern & Adorn' for all my hair and makeup needs.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The staff was very professional and quick at responding to my concerns.

Profile Picture User5124190, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Southern & Adorn is a dream to work with, she was responsive and the hair/makeup was flawless...exactly what I wanted! She is now the only MUAH company that I use and continuously recommend them to my clients!!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 1/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My daughter treated her future mother in law and I with makeup applications at the venue. My makeup was flawless and lasted until I took it off that night.

Profile Picture Vicki, 11/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This is a great company with quality products and talented hair/make-up artists. Heather completed my trials and wedding day hair and make-up perfectly. Anything I had even a slight concern about she worked on until I felt perfect. My bridesmaids were also "done-up" by this sweet team and looked stunning. All around it was such a fun experience working with them and I highly recommend their services! (I even have a friend using them in a few months!)

Profile Picture User3998707, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved, loved, loved my hair and makeup for my wedding. I felt so beautiful for my big day. The staff was very kind and helpful. I felt very comfortable and had all my wants met.

Profile Picture Marie, 11/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

5 stars aren't enough! Southern and Adorn' completely came through for me and my wedding party on my wedding day. I had the best looking wedding party in the south! Highly recommend them for your wedding, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
This review is currently being verified.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for making my day so much easier. I never had to worry whether somebody was going to call me back or email me back or if I had my schedule. Everything with this company is done very promptly. If that isn't enough to make your day easier then the friendly And talented girls who work for this company make it so wonderful to be around. Excellent price for quality work.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/18/13, 1 Review
3.8

When placing reservation for hair booking I was advised of fee for overage of mileage distance to be no more than $15. how ever I was charged $ 27. Not a big difference but still was inaccurate information.

Hairstylist was on time and notified me when she was on her way. The photo that was emailed to person that sends out hairstylist to best suit you and what you want did not advise my hairstylist the details of what I wanted and the photo I wanted my hair to look like with the finish look. Also, the important fact that she was also having to work with a wig and I requested someone that had that type of experience. Hairstylist worked very hard to try and accomplish this for me , but it wasn't the outcome I had hoped for in my son's wedding pictures.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture P, 5/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The girls, especially Mandy did a great job on both hair and makeup! My bridesmaids and both moms looked gorgeous! During my trial, Mandy did a great look but when it came to the wedding day I wanted to change up stuff and she was so open to what I had to say!

Profile Picture User3304325, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I so enjoyed working with you and your team. They were so friendly and made our stressful day enjoyable. Thanks so much!!! Macquel

Profile Picture Macquel, 2/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

What an INCREDIBLY LUCKY BRIDE I was to have Heather for my hair and makeup artist! And, I simply can’t say enough about the consistently superb experience that I had working with owner, Pamela (she is a gem!) and her team.

Every bride wants to look her best on her big day, and Pamela and her team are absolute experts at delivering that as the foundation of their business. But, on top of that, Pamela ALSO brings fresh ideas, delivers prompt and professional service, responds promptly, provides great communication -- and does it all with a delightful personality and a calming presence.

I found in my wedding planning to never underestimate the value of great communication from your vendors. As you approach your big day, you want to know that everything will unfold as planned without having to place a million phone calls that will only add stress and anxiety. I never had to “follow up” with Pamela like I had to with other vendors. Quite the opposite, she anticipated what I needed, and made proactive calls TO ME.

Keep in mind the team at Southern and Adorns' skills puts them in high demand. So if you’re considering Southern and Adorn' for you wedding hair and makeup, don’t hesitate. Drop what you’re doing and book with them now!

Profile Picture Jacinda , 2/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you Southern & Adorn!!! Your team is amazing, friendly and professional. My sister has already booked her wedding next month with you so you will be seeing me again. Heather, Mandy and Pamela will all be receiving a little something from me in the mail. Xoxo love you all! Thank you again for making my wedding day amazing.

Profile Picture User3042749, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm so happy that I went with Southern & Adorn'. This team of ladies are the most helpful and friendliest group of girls and made my day so much fun verses stressful. My phone calls and emails were always answered promptly. I also made a few changes to my schedule and Pam worked really hard to make the changes necessary. If you are looking for quality and a great price with great people book with them.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/9/12, 1 Review