P.O. Box 355, Maumee, OH 43537 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Sounds of Music

Sounds of Music DJ's -

Largest, Most Referred DJ Service

Established in 1978, we are highly recommended by the finest reception sites, caterers, photographers, & people you know. Our impeccable reputation & proclaimed success is rewarded with credibility, recognition,& respect in this community, attesting that 75% of our business generates from word of mouth & referrals.

Satisfied Customers
Having performed at thousands of weddings & special events, we take pride in portraying consistency & efficiency. Our infinite music library is continually streamlined as a commitment that aims to please & satisfy people of all ages.

Continuous Entertainment
Unlike bands, we do not take breaks, with the music superbly planned in advance & tailored to your specific wishes. Quality technicians & back-up equipment guarantee continuous music.

Full Time Professionals

We are on time, every time, proficiently prepared with the finest high-tech equipment. We don't work out of the trunk of our cars like most DJs - we focus on optimizing a full time professional service. Our dependable crews have the system set up hours before your event to ensure that everything is functioning properly.

27 Reviews for Sounds of Music

Sabrina · Married on 07/29/2017

We hired sounds of music for our wedding and we loved them!! Jim , Aaron, and Alec were all such great guys and so personable. They were so professional and everyone absolutely loved the music ! The photo booth was so fun and different. All the guests loved it. I couldn't have asked for a better dj . Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Aliya · Married on 06/18/2016

Aarron Lieber did a beautiful job for our daughter's wedding at the Inverness Club! He allowed us to limit the songs being played and had a great setup. Thank you!

Sent on 06/28/2016

alicia · Married on 06/04/2016

Sounds of music is awesome! I put in a request for more information on there website and within 20 minutes Jim Lieber (owner) called me, I couldn't believe how fast it was. Jim was so understanding and helpful with everything. I couldn't have chose a better company. My dj for my wedding was Don Rawlins and he was absolutely amazing. We left mostly all of our music choices up to him and everyone had such a great time and danced until the reception ended. Don also took photos and posted them online for us to see. I honestly couldn't have chose a better dj and a better company, they are amazing. - Alicia Zmudzinski

Sent on 06/18/2016