Joplin, MO 64801 Map · Phone number

About Sound Design Mobile DJ's

Congratulations on your engagement!

What an exciting time it is for you,your family and your friends. I know that with all the excitement comes the responsibility of planning a major event. I started my DJ service as a specialist for receptions and today I still specialize in providing DJ/MC sound and music for wedding ceremonies and receptions with new trends, styles and more.Imagine it's your wedding day,You're at the reception. The entire day has been a whirl. And before you know it, it's time for your first dance. Suddenly time stands still and as the notes of your "special" song begin to play, you begin to dance,You will remember this moment forever. I am passionate about music and have DJ'd Wedding Ceremonies/Receptions and other special occasions with each one being unique and with over 15 years of service as a known mobile DJ entertainer , I know, we can help create memories that will last a lifetime.

Follow Sound Design Mobile DJ's on

fd87daf83fc05fe4 Facebook Small

4 Reviews for Sound Design Mobile DJ's

Kasey · Married on 05/04/2019

Max was the best dj

Max was the greatest dj i have ever seen. He had so much thrown at him between the resort changing things within seconds and kids blowing him up requests nom stop, getting him wet and staff sending him in wrong places at the start. He never got upset. He was so much fun and get everyone moving. I had a huge mix of older music with some newer for the kids and he handle the back and forth style without hesitation. He left us wanting more and more. If i ever need a dj again i will pay the money to make sure he travels wherever i need a dj. Yes he was that cool

Sent on 06/05/2019

Brianna · Married on 04/21/2018

Max did an AMAZING job at my wedding and reception! He played exactly what I asked for and helped me get everyone on the dance floor all night! I highly recommend him for any event, he is hands down the best!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Max with Sound Design Mobile DJ is so much fun! He was very responsive to us as well as to all our guests--he played what we wanted to hear and had everyone on the dance flloor. I would highly recommend Max and Sound Design Mobile DJ for ANY event!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Sound Design Mobile DJ's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• Joplin, MO, 64801 See on map