Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sorenson Videography

www.SorensonVideography.com

My goal is to provide you with professional high quality audio and video that captures the true essence of your day. The combination of professional audio and video is the best way to relive memories of truly special events. After watching your childhood videos, you will agree that videos bring back more memories than pictures. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million pictures.

Ask for Greg at 913-485-2661.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Kansas City

32 Reviews for Sorenson Videography

Greg has an amazing portfolio and the moment I saw his work I knew he would capture my special day exactly how I wanted. He is laid back and listens to what details are important to you to be captured on your big day. He is great value for such quality work. I can't wait to get our wedding and highlight video!

Profile Picture Carrington, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Greg is incredibly easy to work with and has the best prices around. He is creative and knows what he's doing. We just watched our video from our wedding and it's amazing! He did a super job and we are 100% satisfied and happy with the results. My maid of honor booked Greg for her wedding next May because she was so happy with his work. We would definitely book Greg again.

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Greg is quiet and unimposing as a person, and this serves him well as a videographer. He captured our event without being intrusive. He blended in. He listened to me, but also asked the right questions. He was willing to do what we wanted, and explained what was and wasn't possible. He was responsive to all emails and questions. He delivered old fashioned customer service. Greg offers a quality product at a very reasonable price. By the time the reception opened, I was exhausted and just hoped he was getting all the stuff I was just too tired to keep up with. I watched the entire video last night and it was exactly what I had hoped for. We will enjoy this for many years.

Profile Picture User4500441, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1388869631622 valerie
220x220 sq 1388869795791 valerie1

9 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We so much enjoyed working with Sorenson Videography! He communicated really well with us about where he was going to be during the ceremony, and what shots he wanted to get. He was very professional in both his interaction with us, and most importantly, with the bride and groom.

Best Videographer in Kansas City for your money. I've seen a lot of different ones and you will not beat the quality and experience that you get for what you pay with Sorenson Videography.

Shawnee Mission Parkway and Monticello, Shawnee, KS 66226   See On Map