Sophie Boivin Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Most Popular Price

Sophie Boivin Photography is a photographer based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Owner Sophie Boivin specializes in wedding and engagement photography and delights in helping couples feel confident and comfortable in front of her camera. Since 2010, she has been capturing special moments for clients throughout the Houston and Chattanooga areas.

Sophie Boivin Photography is dedicated to preserving relationship milestones by offering impeccable service and high-quality images. Sophie will get to know your vision so that the results reflect your preferences. To help alleviate wedding stress, this photographer offers a variety of packages, each including a complimentary engagement photo session. A second photographer can join Sophie on the day of your celebration to make sure that no candid moment goes unnoticed. For a unique memento and fun experience for both you and your guests, Sophie Boivin Photography also offers an instant film camera service. If selected, a third photographer will accompany the duo and take instant snapshots. Their professional perspective will ensure that the photos are taken in the correct lighting and best angle so that you’ll look and feel your best.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Andrew H. Married on 03/20/2021

Sophie Boivin Wedding Photographer

We had a great experience with Sophie! She was very responsive to our messages and was very professional throughout our shoot. She shot our engagement portraits and we were thrilled with the final product!

Sophie Boivin Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review and for being such a great client! I love hearing that you were thrilled with the final product!
    Jessica G. Married on 03/20/2021

This was an amazing experience!

She was very professional and the pictures turned out fantastic! I’m not used to modeling and having my picture professionally taken but she made the whole experience feel so comfortable and natural! Definitely would recommend her to anyone!

Sophie Boivin Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I really appreciate the time you took to write such a sweet review! I had a lot of fun at your session😊 I’m so glad you felt comfortable. Being in front of the camera can sound daunting, which is why I work extra hard in ensuring all of my clients walk away with that same feeling of excitement to see the final product! With knowing that they were in safe and professional hands!
    Nubia T. Married on 03/06/2021

Excellent!

We love Sophie! She was very flexible and creative with our photos. We told her a bit about our background in baseball and she planned our engagement photos at Minute Maid park. We are very pleased with all her work! We would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for affordable prices, excellent quality and flexibility. Thank you Sophie!

Sophie Boivin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nubia! You and Walby are the sweetest couple. I loved being able to meet you and capture your engagement photographs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Sophie Boivin
Sophie Boivin
Owner

Hello!

I am so excited for you to get to know the face behind Sophie Boivin Photography LLC.

I understand that hiring a professional wedding photographer to follow you around all day is not a responsibility that you give at random. Which Is why I love having phone consultations. It gives us a chance to connect and diminish any unnecessary nerves.

With that being said, here are a few random facts about me that you definitely need to know. In my free time, I love trying new coffee recipes, having picnics on the lake, and exploring new places with my extremely cute dog. You should also know that I have an amazing sense of humor. It's a mix of dry humor and sarcasm. Don't worry, I think being an enneagram 1w9 is the reason I'm pretty good at reading a room.

My love for photography started a little over 10 years ago. Shortly after I moved from Wisconsin to Texas in 2010.
Which is insane to think about!

I look forward to getting to know you and your fiance while also talking with you about how I can capture your dream day!

Signal Mountain Chattanooga, TN, 37377
Location of (Sophie Boivin Photography)

Sophie Boivin Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sophie Boivin Photography include in the starting price?

Sophie Boivin Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sophie Boivin Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sophie Boivin Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sophie Boivin Photography offer?

Sophie Boivin Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Sophie Boivin Photography offer?

Sophie Boivin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sophie Boivin Photography offer for wedding events?

Sophie Boivin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Sophie Boivin Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sophie Boivin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding