Sonoran Serenade Big Band

Scottsdale, AZ View map

Imagine your friends and family still talking about the fun they had at your wedding for years to come ! After all of the flowers, table linens, centerpieces, favors, and food are long forgotten, what people actually REMEMBER about weddings is how much FUN they had. And the one thing that creates that fun atmosphere more than anything else is a live band.

The Sonoran Serenade Big Band definitely makes a "statement" about your good taste and style that no DJ or the typical "four guys with guitars" can match. Our talented and experienced Las Vegas quality dance band recreates the elegance and sophistication of the golden age of the big bands. And we play the best dance music of every era from the 1930’s thru the 1990’s, so our music is appealing to every guest at your wedding. Our male and female singers are two of the most talented vocalists in the Valley and have performed at venues from coast to coast. These are your favorite songs of all time that range from Sinatra and Elvis to the Beatles and Michael Buble …… and musical styles that range from ballroom dancing to high energy rock & roll. So the dance floor is busy all night long ... and we take special requests !

All wedding clients get their choice of up to 3 "special songs" even if they are not in our current repertoire that we will prepare and play for their "first dance" and other special dances throughout the evening.

The Sonoran Serenade Big Band makes a visual and musical impact that makes your wedding truly unique and memorable. Call (623) 398-9691 or email info@azdanceband.com today for further details and let us make your special day as perfect as it can be.

We offer the highest quality musical entertainment at very affordable prices.

Sonoran Serenade Big Band ...... creating musical memories that last a lifetime !

Tiffany Married on 02/08/2013
    We hired Sonoran Serenade Big Band instead of a DJ for our wedding and they were great! All of our guest enjoyed the music of the amazing band and everyone was talking about how unique they were. We loved having them be a part of our wedding and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a unique and entertaining alternative to a DJ. John, the band manager, is especially awesome. He made us feel completely at ease that everything would run smoothly. And it did! This band rocks!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 12/08/2012
    I LOVED working with Sonoran Serenade. There is nothing they can't do. John was able to find a classical guitarist for my ceremony, put together a custom package, find all the songs I wanted, and changed the arrival time of the entire band just a couple of days before the wedding. They sounded EXCELLENT. They get people dancing on the floor, had a FANTASTIC version of "Shout" (I highly recommend it). John and the whole band are friendly, professional, and someone I would hire again. I need to throw another party just to hire them. I can't wait to go see them play at Warren's Jazz bistro, just to hear them again. Thanl you again guys!
    Heather Married on 02/17/2012
    Sonoran Serenade was one of the most impressive things that happened at our wedding next to saying "I do." My husband was responsible for finding the music and considering my type A personalily, I wanted to be involved and it to be perfect....well it was!They responded to my husband within 12 hours of getting our first call and were so kind on the phone and made my husband feel at ease about selecting them. John Cowan, the band manager was with us every step of the way - he went to the venue to check size prior, met us when we came into town (we were out of state), helped select music and mostly just reassured us that it will be a great event and a fun party! added bonus, I was able to sing with this incredible 20 piece band. Thank you for being remarkable.!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Scottsdale, AZ, 85012
Location of (Sonoran Serenade Big Band)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding