Phoenix, AZ 85027 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,077
  • Photos & Videos 10

About JT Douglas

I have been playing mash-up style blues and rock for 9 years in and around Arizona, California and Florida. From Wine bar to rock fest, solo to full band, covers and originals. I apply my ability to read the room and either pump up the enthusiasm or keep it low key. I also have done many private events, weddings and charity events as both singer, and DJ if those services are needed as well. Thank you :)

See what other clients and venues are saying: http://jtdouglasmusic.com/jts-blog.php

JT DOUGLAS provides an audience interactive musical style and makes it fun for everyone from kids to seniors (trust me, I had em both dancing' and shaken tambourines!). From solo to full band depending on the venue needs, connected in Phoenix and all over Southern Cal. Venues I have played with regularity include House of Blues Los Angeles, Copper Blues Phoenix, The W Hotel Circuit in Scottsdale and Hollywood and even the VIP Lounge at the Kings of Leon show here in Arizona.

CHECK OUT VIDEO HERE: http://jtdouglasmusic.com/video.php

With an affinity toward blues/rock I tend to mash several songs together and put my own spin on covers while keeping it musically interesting and lots of fun! Through social media exceeding 22,000 fans I also bring a marketing advantage and design sense to my work. A graduate of University of Wisconsin in Art and English, I have the benefit of working in ad agencies and understand venue and personal needs when it comes to performing.

Born and raised in Ithaca, NY and educated in the Midwest and now living between Southern California and Phoenix, Arizona, I am easily accessible and very enthusiastic about my passion! MUSIC! Let's talk!!!

36898cbc1130e1ee 1421371823586 jt
36898cbc1130e1ee 1421371823586 jt
jt

• Videos 2

JT Douglas FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 4,077.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Blues, Classic Rock, Jazz, Oldies, R&B / Soul, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Reception Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Microphones, Sound/PA System