Violinist Sonja Whisman is available to provide live solo violin music in the Omaha, Nebraska, and surrounding areas. Since 2012, she has performed a wide variety of music as a soloist and in ensembles, hosted many small concerts, and taught music in northern Arizona. With her, you will have an experienced and knowledgeable resource. She is an organized and personable musician who loves to use music to bring people together. She will be "in the moment" for your day, causing smiles, tears of joy, and delight to young and old alike. Please see Weddingwire.com to read her many reviews.
Her wedding package typically includes:
* Introductory phone call, music planning questionnaire, and prompt follow-ups and responses, as needed.
* Over 275 songs on music list to choose from, including classical, pop, jazz, movie music, Latin, Celtic/old-time fiddle, waltzes, country, and some Western swing. Will learn up to two new songs for $25 each.
* Amplification set-up (if needed)
* Early arrival (at least one hour) to set up and warm up
* Pre-ceremony music to set the mood while people are gathering and being seated (around 30 minutes, usually)
* Ceremony music
* Music during picture-taking (depending on time remaining after the ceremony)
She is often asked to provide an extra hour of cocktail hour and/or dinner music.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What instruments does your group play?
What services do you provide?
Any other questions?
36 ReviewsWrite a review
10 User photos
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements3 Endorsements
I recently worked with Sonja at a wedding in Sedona. She was so sweet and relaxed. Her music was beautiful and a great addition to the wedding atmosphere!
Sonja is a gifted violinist with a variety of genres at the touch of her fingers. Listening to Sonja play touches one's heart. As a soloist, I highly recommend Sonja for your wedding ceremony.
I had the pleasure of working a booth across from Soja at the Sedona Bridal expo. Her music was so incredibly beautiful. I would highly recommend her to any couples looking to have a violinist at their ceremony!
Los Abrigados Resort & Spa4.8 out of 5 rating , 49 Reviews· Hotel Weddings (49)
Tlaquepaque Chapel4.9 out of 5 rating , 113 Reviews· Church & Temple Weddings (113)
Life Passages, Jen Paul5.0 out of 5 rating , 208 Reviews· Wedding Officiants (208)
Starz Entertainment4.9 out of 5 rating , 332 Reviews· Wedding DJs (332)
L' Auberge de Sedona4.7 out of 5 rating , 51 Reviews· Hotel Weddings (51)
Sun Cliff Sedona5.0 out of 5 rating , 2 Reviews· Hotel Weddings (2)