8716 Western Ave, Omaha, NE 68114 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Jules & Joe

Jules & Joe met at Luther College and moved to Omaha where they were married shortly after, in 2012. Both singers and music teachers, Jules & Joe are very talented and reasonably priced musicians. Joe is an expert at playing many styles of music on guitar. Besides majoring in voice in college, Jules also majored in playing oboe, so the two can play guitar/oboe duets if you prefer a more classical style. However, they can also play arrangements of literally any style of song and learn songs without any extra charge so that it can be exactly what you prefer! Jules & Joe can also be hired for cocktail hour music - in which they would play a variety of songs from Frank Sinatra to Norah Jones!

screen shot 2019 01 19 at 2 46 59 pm 51 745263
jj 51 51 745263

18 Reviews for Jules & Joe

Alexander Estes · Married on 02/09/2019

Great musicians

Jules and Joe performed at our wedding and reception, and they did a great job. The music was fantastic, both in terms of song selection and in terms of performance. They were also very easy to work with, and really friendly.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2018

So happy to have Jules and Joe!

I am SO happy I found Jules and Joe. They’re incredibly talented and a real treat to listen to. Jules made the entire experience super easy, especially picking songs from their extensive repertoire. They also happily learned some songs that are special to my husband and I, and made them sound amazing. So many guests and even the other wedding vendors commented on how much they enjoyed the music. I highly recommend booking these two. They were everything I wanted and made our night feel so special!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and talented duo!

Jules & Joe were amazing and so very talented. They played some beautiful music for our ceremony. They were always very easy to contact and answered all of my questions very quickly. We absolutely loved our choices in music, and their choices as well. They even learned a new song for us which made our ceremony feel all the more special. All of our guests complemented them on how amazing they were! My only regret with Jules & Joe is that I did not get to meet them sooner. Thank you again to such an amazing couple. We hope we can hear you play around Omaha in the future :)

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jules & Joe FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Oboe
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Vocals

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jules & Joe 1
    Cocktail Hour Special

Book a wedding ceremony with us and receive $100 off of an additional cocktail hour package!

• 8716 Western Ave Omaha, 68114 See on map