15 Reviews for Jules & Joe

Instrumental-Solo (2)
Oboe (2)
Cocktail Hour (1)
15 Jules & Joe Reviews

Jules and Joe were absolutely amazing!! They were very professional and wonderful to work with! I highly recommend them and am so glad that I chose them for my ceremony!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Where do I even start?! Jules & Joe are seriously the best. I found them online, read the reviews but I was still nervous trying someone I've never heard before. From the first email, I knew things would be perfect. They are really quick to respond and walked me through every step of the way. They gave me ideas and input on all my song choices. My fiancée works in radio so the music was really important. We both have unique tastes too. They learned three new songs for us, one being a rock song but in their own style. Our ceremony got rained out and Jules & Joe were flexible in moving everything under cover. They added the perfect ambiance no matter how terrible it was outside. My guests raved the whole night about them. So professional too. I couldn't have asked for a better couple to a part of my big day!!

Profile Picture Steph, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Love Jules & Joe! They performed for our ceremony earlier this month. This husband - wife duo is awesome! I would absolutely recommend them! I received so many compliments on the ceremony music. They are the nicest, cutest, most talented people. They made our ceremony perfect.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Vocals, Instrumental-Duo, Guitar

The Jules & Joe Band gave an AMAZING performance at my wedding reception on 7/9/16 at the Holland Performing Arts Center. They are incredibly talented vocalists/musicians, professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend them to brides!

Profile Picture Brianne , 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We couldn't be more pleased with Jules & Joe's music they provided for our wedding ceremony on June 11 at Shadow Ridge. They were so easy to work with and willing to accommodate our song requests. They performed both vocal and instrumental pieces. We are so happy we had them part of our special day!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Vocals, Instrumental-Duo, Instrumental-Solo, Soloist / Vocalist, Guitar, Oboe

It is with great pleasure that I have this opportunity to recommend Jules and Joe because my husband and I are so grateful and blessed to have had them provide the music for our wedding ceremony. I was so impressed with their professionalism throughout the entire process. They provide a list of prices and options, and they are able to provide their own sound equipment, which helped us out tremendously. They have beautiful voices that work well with any type of song, and they are willing to learn new songs as well. Julia sat down with me beforehand and helped me to think outside the box and come up with songs that were personalized to us. We have had many compliments about the music and ceremony, and some have even said that it was one of the best ceremonies that they have attended. That is a high expectation to meet, and I attribute the beautiful music as to what helped meet that expectation. They are, honestly, two of the most talented singers and musicians I have heard, and they added a unique and personal touch to our wedding ceremony that made it truly special.

Profile Picture Sherry, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Instrumental-Solo, Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Vocals, Guitar, Oboe

Jules & Joe provided the perfect music for our beach wedding. I could not have asked for a more professional, friendly, or talented couple to make our day memorable!

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Julia and Joe are in.cre.di.ble. They sang & played at our wedding on August 7th in Chicago, and PERFECTION is the only word that describes our experience. They brought their own flavor to the songs we chose and made it really personalized - Every single person that I've spoken to since our ceremony and reception said that the music blew their minds! We were right there with them!

Throughout the entire planning process, Jules & Joe were phenomenal communicators - They were honest with me when I had weird ideas, and helped us formulate the solid ceremony that we ended up with! Julia was so responsive and made the process feel easy. Honestly, our wedding was incredible and Julia and Joe were a huge part of making our day a success!

Profile Picture Ellie, 8/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jules and Joe were absolutely amazing! My husband and I had a few songs that we wanted them to play that were not on the list that they sent to us and they learned them all! Joe is fantastic on the guitar and Jules has a voice of an angel. I cried when they practiced at our rehearsal! Also, I asked them if they could play "Here Comes the Sun" by the Beetles, acoustic only, for my walk down the isle, but to keep it a surprise for my husband. They did such a good job of keeping it a secret through the whole rehearsal and completely blowing his mind at the ceremony! He cried like a baby! I would recommend Jules and Joe to any couple, whether you want classical or modern, they will get the job done beautifully!

Profile Picture Cassi, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jules and Joe were willing to learn new songs for my ceremony that I had selected. They were so amazing... I got to hear them playing one of the songs at one of their other gigs and I burst into tears in a bar because it sounded so great. They were so flexible with us and helped us a lot with the timing of our procession and recession. After the ceremony, all of our guests were asking about them and were raving about their performance. Jules and Joe were fabulous! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jules and Joe were by far, the highlight of our wedding ceremony. They are incredibly talented, completely professional, and were somehow able to capture all the amazing emotions of the day through their songs. From the beginning, Julia and Joe were so easy to work with. We spoke over the phone several times and they were completely flexible, offering suggestions but also really listening to what we wanted for our ceremony. They gave us a song list but also let us know that they would learn anything we wanted. During the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about anything because Jules and Joe managed the entire audio set up. Beyond how easy they are to work with, Jules and Joe are some of the best musicians I have ever heard. Their voices are unreal and they truly captured songs that meant so much to my husband and me but they also put their own style into them, which we loved. The most frequent comment we heard after the ceremony was how great our musicians were. I would wholeheartedly recommend Jules and Joe to anyone!

Profile Picture Meg, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I have nothing but wonderful, exceptional things to say about this incredible, musical duo. I feel like I don't have the words to adequately express my appreciation for their ability to turn my wedding day into a personal, emotional reflection of the love my husband and I share. Jules & Joe are beyond incredible to work with and they were one of the most personal and special aspects of our wedding day.

Jules & Joe are such artists and truly beautiful people, and they will ensure the most magical, personal touch for your wedding day. Even now, five months past our wedding, I get emotional thinking about the love and beauty their music brought to our ceremony and guests. (I had multiple guests approach me to say it was one of the most beautiful and personal wedding ceremonies they had been to.) My husband and I are forever grateful for their ability to not just be another "wedding vendor" but for the fact that they shared their gift with us on our special day.

Profile Picture Mollie, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Julia sang "Stand By Me" during my wedding ceremony in July 2014. She did an amazing job! She has such a beautiful voice and I had numerous guests tell me how nice of a job she did. She was wonderful to work with on the details leading up to the wedding. She took it upon herself to meet with the pianist and rehearse a few days prior to the ceremony. I watched the video of my wedding shortly after and was able to listen to her again. Her voice is so beautiful and I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Karie, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jules and Joe are such amazing musicians! They helped make our day so special and so many of our guests had the best things to say about them after our ceremony. They are so easy to work with and are very flexible. I am so so happy that we found them for our wedding and would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Hayley, 7/13/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Julia and Joe were the musicians at our wedding ceremony and we couldn't have been happier! They were so wonderful to work with and listened to exactly what we were wanting. We gave them a list of songs that we liked, talked about the 'sound' we were going for, and they went above and beyond to provide beautiful music at our wedding. A couple of the songs that we were wanting to have at our wedding were ones that they had not previously sang. Julia and Joe were more than happy to learn these songs for us so that we could have them sung during our ceremony. Since our wedding, I've had multiple people either comment on the music they provided or inquire about who the amazingly talented musicians were that sang and played at our wedding. I would highly recommend Jules and Joe for wedding musicians! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/18/12, 1 Review