Milton, Milton, MA 02186 Map · Phone number

About Sonja Gjokaj Makeup

Sonja Gjokaj is a professional makeup artist with over 15 years of experience in the wedding industry. Born in Italy and raised in Germany, Sonja Gjokaj draws creative inspiration from her father, a prominent artist in Europe. Sonja has lived in many places over the years, which has contributed to a broad understanding of styles, cultures, trends, and people. Her work most notably includes: PBS, MTV, TLC, Conde Nast, Food Network, Rolling Stone Magazine as well as corporate clients such as Raytheon, BBN technologies, Boston Consulting. With such an extensive and experienced background, you can rest assured that Sonja will deliver stunning wedding day beauty, as well as professionalism, skill, and flawless results.

Sonja Gjokaj Makeup offers wedding day beauty services that include flawless airbrush makeup that will last the entirety of your big day. Complete your look with false eyelashes, and discuss your personal style with Sonja to get exactly the look you have envisioned for your special day - whether it is natural glam or something a bit more adventurous. Either way, Sonja will have you looking like the best possible version of yourself as you step into this new chapter of your life.

Follow Sonja Gjokaj Makeup on

Sonja Gjokaj Makeup 2
Sonja Gjokaj Makeup 3
Sonja Gjokaj Makeup 4

Jackie · Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Sonja and her assistant Melissa was amazing! They arrived ahead of schedule and got right to work. We had a big group (11) that needed makeup in just 4 hours and they executed the task efficiently and professionally. Everyone's makeup looked beautiful and lasted well throughout the night. I didn't initially feel comfortable with my eyelash application and Sonja worked with me to make them more subtle and comfortable. She was very flexible and fun! Would definitely use Sonja again for special event makeup!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Sonja was an absolute joy to work with. We met her years ago and always stayed in contact, I was so excited when she was available to do the make-up for all of the girls for our wedding (5 of us). She is the absolute best and is so talented, a true artist! We all agreed that we felt like ourselves, just the best possible version. Will be hiring Sonja anytime we need our make-up done, from weddings to events and even for a special date night. We cannot recommend her highly enough to everyone! Thanks Sonja!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Sonja Gjokaj Makeup 5
    Sonja Gjokaj Makeup 6

Kadie · Married on 08/11/2018

Sonja went above and beyond for our wedding! Even from the practice run a few months before the wedding, I knew we had made the right decision to go with her. When it came to the day of, Sonja remembered everything we had discussed about my look. Sonja and Melissa arrived early, knew exactly where to set up for the proper lighting, and worked professionally with our hair stylists. My bride squad and I felt so comfortable with Sonja, and we all looked fabulous and felt confident for the wedding, photos, and reception. Her positivity is contagious and she is incredibly talented at makeup. Plus, I'm obsessed with the lipstick she recommended for me -- I want to use it for all my special events! Sonja really is SO good at what she does.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Sonja Gjokaj Makeup 7

Sonja Gjokaj Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes