Sona's Makeup

Las Vegas, NV View map

Sona's Makeup is a professional hair and makeup service based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sona Cox, the owner of the service, specializes in various aspects of makeup artistry including bridal makeup, high fashion artistry, and special techniques for TV and film. Sona's Makeup strives to create stunning looks for each client, making them feel beautiful from within.

This Nevada-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. Sona's Makeup understands the importance of seamless service, allowing clients to avail of consultations, group discounts, and more. Sona and her team provide a variety of beauty services including blowouts, updos, airbrushing, contouring, false lashes, and tattoo coverage, ensuring that your specific needs are accommodated.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Gratuity

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Mona
    Mona Married on 07/10/2021

An Excellent Experience

Sona and her team are amazing! They know their job really well and care a lot about their clients needs and worries. I hired Sona to do my hair and makeup for my wedding, and everyone (including myself) loved their work. They are professional, responsive, and kind: a great team you can absolutely trust to work with. Aside from that, Sona is a lovely person who I am super glad to know.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 05/01/2021

BEST experience ever!

I am going to save you from reading the rest of this review right now, so you have time to book Sona Cox Makeup before they get booked up. BEST makeup & hair hands down. I looked and felt absolutely beautiful! I came from Phoenix, AZ to elope in Vegas on May 1st and even though it was going to be just the two of us, I still wanted to go all out and look beautiful on my big day! I was in the wedding & event industry for over 20 years and have helped plan hundreds of weddings in my career. But now for myself...in a whole other town, I was experiencing what most brides must go through, having doubts and not knowing who to pick as their vendors. I was so grateful I found Sona here on Wedding Wire and looked through her photos and read her reviews. After sending her an email she responded immediately and after a few minutes later I booked Sona. I am so happy I did. My photos came out amazing and I couldn't believe it, but I still looked good the next morning and my eyelashes stayed on until the following evening. So, I felt extra pretty the next day too! Bonus! I have had my hair and makeup done multiple times in my life, but I can honestly say that this time was the best. Not only the quality of hair/makeup, but the quick response time, the professionalism, and Sona's lovely personality. Her and her team are definitely 5 star!!! Book this vendor!!!

Sona's Makeup's reply:

Dear Jennifer, Thank you for your kind words and the best review! I am so grateful for brides like you :-)
    Congratulations again to your wedding and hopefully we will work together soon again possibly for your anniversary ....

Sona
    Sarah H. Married on 11/10/2019

Great experience

Sona, Jessica and Heather were all great! Sona responds very quickly and makes sure you are all set for appointments and what you need. She was so easy to work with, honestly it made the process so smooth. We had a few girls get their hair done along with myself, and I had a small tattoo covered up. Professional service, fast responses, great work.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV, 89119

Available for my client needs
Location of (Sona's Makeup)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding