Sona's Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Mona
    Mona Married on 07/10/2021

An Excellent Experience

Sona and her team are amazing! They know their job really well and care a lot about their clients needs and worries. I hired Sona to do my hair and makeup for my wedding, and everyone (including myself) loved their work. They are professional, responsive, and kind: a great team you can absolutely trust to work with. Aside from that, Sona is a lovely person who I am super glad to know.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 05/01/2021

BEST experience ever!

I am going to save you from reading the rest of this review right now, so you have time to book Sona Cox Makeup before they get booked up. BEST makeup & hair hands down. I looked and felt absolutely beautiful! I came from Phoenix, AZ to elope in Vegas on May 1st and even though it was going to be just the two of us, I still wanted to go all out and look beautiful on my big day! I was in the wedding & event industry for over 20 years and have helped plan hundreds of weddings in my career. But now for myself...in a whole other town, I was experiencing what most brides must go through, having doubts and not knowing who to pick as their vendors. I was so grateful I found Sona here on Wedding Wire and looked through her photos and read her reviews. After sending her an email she responded immediately and after a few minutes later I booked Sona. I am so happy I did. My photos came out amazing and I couldn't believe it, but I still looked good the next morning and my eyelashes stayed on until the following evening. So, I felt extra pretty the next day too! Bonus! I have had my hair and makeup done multiple times in my life, but I can honestly say that this time was the best. Not only the quality of hair/makeup, but the quick response time, the professionalism, and Sona's lovely personality. Her and her team are definitely 5 star!!! Book this vendor!!!

Sona's Makeup's reply:

Dear Jennifer, Thank you for your kind words and the best review! I am so grateful for brides like you :-)
    Congratulations again to your wedding and hopefully we will work together soon again possibly for your anniversary ....

Sarah H. Married on 11/10/2019

Great experience

Sona, Jessica and Heather were all great! Sona responds very quickly and makes sure you are all set for appointments and what you need. She was so easy to work with, honestly it made the process so smooth. We had a few girls get their hair done along with myself, and I had a small tattoo covered up. Professional service, fast responses, great work.
    Cristiana Married on 11/09/2019

Sona is AMAZING at her job!!

I hired sona to do my makeup for my engagement photos and I am so very happy that I did! Sona was the absolute best! she is very sweet, professional and honest and did an amazing job, I had so many compliments on my makeup. She will also be doing my hair/makeup for my wedding in November!

Sona's Makeup's reply:

Thank you Cris for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with you and I can't wait to be part of your wedding day!
    Jennifer B. Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing service!

Professional! Talented! Sona and her team are the whole package! She made this process easy! Being the mother of the groom and planning a destination wedding, knowing she was there for every question I had about this piece of the special day, and day of they were friendly, accommodating!

Dear Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with our brides. Its very much appreciated.
    It was such a pleasure working with you and I hope to see you in the future again for another makeup/hair session :-)
    Holly D. Married on 10/05/2019

Daughter's wedding

SONA WAS TRULY AMAZING!! ITS HARD TO KNOW WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING BOOKING ON LINE AND NOT KNOWING! BUT SONA WAS SO AMAZING..TRULY SO THANKFUL!!♡

Holly,
    BIG congratulation to you and your beautiful daughter! It was such a pleasure working with the two of you. I hope you had the best day ever!

Please send us some pictures I am dying to see :-)

Sarena R. Married on 10/05/2019

Hair & Make-Up for my 3-day wedding :-)

Sona and her team did hair & make-up for my entire 3 day wedding weekend. Myself, my mom, flower girl and bridesmaids all looked so beautiful. We all got our hair & make-up exactly how we wanted it, along with helpful touches from Sona and her team. Thank you very much!

Sarena,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We had blast working with you on this huge event!
    I absolutely loved working with you and doing something completely different :-)

Congratulations again!

Cristiana Married on 10/04/2019

Best MUA in las vegas!

Sona and her team were absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough about the quality of her services! She is professional and PASSIONATE about her job, which is obvious when you see her work! She and Heather made my bridesmaids, my mother in law, mother and myself feel gorgeous and beautiful on my wedding. I 100% recommend her to all future brides!!
  • Dayna
    Dayna N. Married on 10/04/2019

Wedding makeup

Soña and Jess showed up on time and we’re so sweet they did my hair and make up just like the inspiration pictures I had shown them. It was beautiful I highly recommend them both they’re a great team.

Dear Dayna,
    Congratulation again to your wedding celebration day! It was long over due and very much deserved :-)
    Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure and fun to do hair and makeup for you and your beautiful little daughter. She is such a sweetheart!!

Best wishes,

Sona and Jess
    Angela P. Married on 08/03/2019

Fabulous and flawless!

Sona made my daughter and I look and feel fabulous at her Quinceñera! She was easy, quick and such a professional. I asked to look like JLO and she delivered. My daughter looked unbelievably beautiful...left me speechless.

Dear Angela,
    Thank you for your review! It means so much, when my clients find the time and share such a great feedback! And I am so honored that I was able to be a part of your daughters big day!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/02/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I received so many compliments on my makeup! She was absolutely fabulous! Would use Sona a million times over!

Ashley,
    Thank you again for your review and for using me to do your makeup again right the day after your wedding!
    It was great to meet you and your entire family!

Hope to reunite again, possibly for your first wedding anniversary!
  • Arianna
    Arianna B. Married on 06/06/2019

Best in the business!

Sona is amazing. She is very educated on makeup techniques, and what kind of makeup looks best on each face shape! She is also super friendly and makes sure that you are completely happy with her services. Definitely would recommend her!! She is the best.
    Alondra D. Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding makeup

Sona is amazing! She did a trial for me in the comfort of my home and also my wedding makeup at Mt Charleston and she was so amazing, professional, and sweet. Definitely recommend her for wedding makeup or any other event! 😊

Dear Alondra,
    First of all big CONGRATULATION on your wedding! You were such a beautiful bride!
    Thank you for your review and the kind words. It was such a pleasure to meet you and be part of your bachelorette and your wedding day.
    I hope I can do your makeup one day again, maybe for a baby shower? :-)

Best wishes,
  • Kimmy
    Kimmy Married on 04/27/2019

Sona is a great makeup artist

Sona is not just great with her craft but she also has an amazing personality.

Sona's Makeup's reply:

Thank you Kimmy for taking the time to leave a feedback! Congratulation to your wedding again and I wish you the best in this new journey!
    Adele T. Married on 03/01/2019

She’s my friend now :)

Soña was amazing and attentive and I could not have asked for a better experience. She went far and beyond what I was expecting and I would highly recommend her services. It’s rare to come across someone like her who really values her customers and truly loves what she does.

Sona's Makeup's reply:

Adele, Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to be part of your wedding for more than just hair and makeup person.
    It was so fun to be included in more and get your excited messages on regular bases!
    Hope to see you in Vegas soon again! :-)
    Jennifer C. Married on 12/07/2018

Fabulous experience

Sona was fabulous to work with. I sent her pictures before hand of the look I was interested in which made the experience much easier knowing that she understood exactly what I wanted. She made me feel like a princess on my day. I've never gotten so many compliments on my hair and makeup as I did with her. Thank you Sona and Laura!

Sona's Makeup's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you for your review and congratulation to your wedding! You looked absolutely stunning and it was so great to be part of your day! You and your husband are such an amazing and fun couple! Good luck with your new journey! xoxo
    Vira Married on 11/29/2018

Amazing photoshoot

Soña is punctual, creative, and truly an amazing artist. She goes above and beyond expectations! She did makeup for our VieroBridal photoshoots. She made everything that much more fun and was even willing to offer different looks throughout the day without the team even having to ask! It is such a pleasure working with her. Thank you Soña
    Diana V. Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful and Elegant

The makeup looked beautiful. Worked wonderful with my features and fit with the event beautifully.
    Sarah Married on 08/19/2018
    Sona did an AMAZING job on my makeup! She is very talented and a pleasure to work with! She was so kind and supportive the day of my wedding! My makeup looked absolutely perfect! I highly recommend her for anyone needing their makeup done!!
    Marielle Married on 05/13/2018

The Make-up Artist of your Dreams!

Sona is a very talented and professional make-up artist that takes her client's vision into consideration and brings it to reality! I am beyond impressed with her services and how beautiful she made me look and ultimately feel. I recommend every bride use Sona if they want to be drop dead gorgeous on their special day.
  • User2355447 2+ years ago
    Sona and Laura were great to work with. She was very responsive and answered all of my (many) questions. They were timely and professional and very sweet. We had 3 Bridesmaids, 2 Moms, and the bride getting hair and makeup and everyone looked great! I dont normally wear much makeup and wanted a very natural look and Sona worked with me to get the look I wanted and when one of the birdesmaids didnt love her hair Laura worked with her to get it right and it was perfect in the end. It was great to know that they wanted us to love the way we looked and worked with us to achieve that.
  • User2286061 2+ years ago
    Sona is by far the most talented Make-Up artist I have ever met! Highly recommended
    Jane Married on 06/14/2015
    Sona and her team did a fabulous job on both my make-up and hair -do. I used Sona for two separate events I was attending during my stay in Las Vegas. First event was a bachelorette party and the second was my boyfriend's daughters wedding. For each event Sona created a look that worked terrific with my wardrobe and personal preferences. I must say I have never received so many compliments on my appearance EVER!! Thank you Sona!!
    My appearance was so flawless I would not hesitate to utilize Sona in the future even if I have to fly her in to my events.
    Sona is a consummate professional and an exceptional make-up artist!!
    Thank you again SONA!!
    Rebecca Married on 05/16/2015
    I really can't thank Sona's Make Up enough and Laura Sunflower Bella Maquillaje for my beautiful hair!!! I so worried about my hair & make-up the morning of my wedding. ? They both worked their magic & turned me into a Princess Bride. ? I felt so happy & beautiful the whole night long!!! I highly recommend both of them to any Bride!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ❤️❤️❤️
    Natalie Married on 05/02/2015
    Sona was a breath of fresh air coming into our home and helping 5 girls prepare for my wedding. She was professional and personal with each of us, making sure to meet our wants and needs. We each had pictures of the look we wanted created and each was spot on. If something needed fixed or touched up, Sona didn't hesitate to have us back in the chair to create that flawless look.