Sarabeth Bridal

Eagle, ID View map

Celebrating the unique beauty of every bride.

Sarabeth Bridal is happy to feature gowns from Ella Rosa, Sophia Tolli, Enchanting, and Modest by Mon Cheri, as well as our own line, Sarabeth Signature. We invite you to visit our cozy boutique in Downtown Boise! Appointments are recommended.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    Catherine R. Getting married on 07/08/2023

Superb Experience

Monica was patient and supportive without being pushy. A beautiful selection of gowns, all of which can be customized. Monica has a wealth of experience in design and her insights are super helpful. 12/10 recommend.
  • User3425259 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The ladies here are the best! I came here to look for an alternate wedding dress after a bad experience at David’s Bridal. They walked me through the entire process and made sure I was completely satisfied with my choice. The alterations were perfect (and much cheaper than David’s Bridal). I would definitely come here first to look for reasonably priced, gorgeous dresses.
    Rebecca Married on 05/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    SOSN is a wonderful find if you don't mind wearing an already used dress. They have a good selection and lots of different sizes. If you can go on a weekday during the daytime vs. the weekend you get lots of help (as with any wedding shop, weekends are busy for them). They are more than just a dress shop; there is an in-store alterations person (Heather) and her assistant who work alongside the shop owner (Monica) to help you make major or minor alteration to your dress and transform a dress into the dress of your dreams. It was wondeful to try on dress in my size (hard to come by off the rack) and know this is how it would look and feel on me without having to order a dress (i.e. David's briadal experience and other dress shops where you buy brand new)! Because I was open minded to buying a pre-owned dress I only spent HALF of my wedding budget on the dress (this included alterations)! This store is gem for wedding planning in the Treasure Valley! Both Monica (store owner) and Heather (in sotre alterations) are friendly and wonderful to work with.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Agape Ceremonies and Events LLC Agape Ceremonies and Events LLC Wedding Planners

Oh my gosh! Thank you! It's been great having you as part of the team and the go to company that we refer to! I only hear positive things and look forward to future business with you! Again thank you. We can always count on you.

Rags Photography Rags Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had a few brides of mine that I have sent here to either look for a dress, accessories or go for alterations. Every single one of them has had nothing but good things to report back to me! Go check them out!

404 S 8th Street, Suite L105 Eagle, ID, 83702
2089997022
Location of (Sarabeth Bridal)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding