404 S 8th Street, Suite L105, Eagle, ID 83702 Map · Phone number

About Sarabeth Bridal

Celebrating the unique beauty of every bride.

Sarabeth Bridal is happy to feature gowns from Ella Rosa, Sophia Tolli, Enchanting, and Modest by Mon Cheri, as well as our own line, Sarabeth Signature. We invite you to visit our cozy boutique in Downtown Boise! Appointments are recommended.

Follow Sarabeth Bridal on

Still Water Hollow Wedding
Still Water Hollow Wedding
sarabeth bridal logo black on white small 51 967304 1573158941

4 Reviews for Sarabeth Bridal

The ladies here are the best! I came here to look for an alternate wedding dress after a bad experience at David’s Bridal. They walked me through the entire process and made sure I was completely satisfied with my choice. The alterations were perfect (and much cheaper than David’s Bridal). I would definitely come here first to look for reasonably priced, gorgeous dresses.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

SOSN is a wonderful find if you don't mind wearing an already used dress. They have a good selection and lots of different sizes. If you can go on a weekday during the daytime vs. the weekend you get lots of help (as with any wedding shop, weekends are busy for them). They are more than just a dress shop; there is an in-store alterations person (Heather) and her assistant who work alongside the shop owner (Monica) to help you make major or minor alteration to your dress and transform a dress into the dress of your dreams. It was wondeful to try on dress in my size (hard to come by off the rack) and know this is how it would look and feel on me without having to order a dress (i.e. David's briadal experience and other dress shops where you buy brand new)! Because I was open minded to buying a pre-owned dress I only spent HALF of my wedding budget on the dress (this included alterations)! This store is gem for wedding planning in the Treasure Valley! Both Monica (store owner) and Heather (in sotre alterations) are friendly and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Sydney · Married on 03/24/2017

If you haven't been to Something Old Something New yet, you are missing out on some great GEMS! I walked into SOSN Boutique alone, thinking "I'm just going to look"... 45 minutes later I was walking out with my perfect gown, and saved a FORTUNE. Monica is an amazing woman who loves what she does and their in-house alterations, Heather, was a sweetheart to work with! I have been referring all of my Brides to this location and will for the foreseeable future! Thank you Ladies for everything!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Sarabeth Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Agape Ceremonies and Events LLC
    Agape Ceremonies and Events LLC Wedding Planners

Oh my gosh! Thank you! It's been great having you as part of the team and the go to company that we refer to! I only hear positive things and look forward to future business with you! Again thank you. We can always count on you.

• Rags Photography
    Rags Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had a few brides of mine that I have sent here to either look for a dress, accessories or go for alterations. Every single one of them has had nothing but good things to report back to me! Go check them out!

• 404 S 8th Street, Suite L105 Eagle, ID, 83702 See on map