Something Old, Something New Boutique Reviews

4 | Eagle, ID

4 Reviews for Something Old, Something New Boutique

The ladies here are the best! I came here to look for an alternate wedding dress after a bad experience at David’s Bridal. They walked me through the entire process and made sure I was completely satisfied with my choice. The alterations were perfect (and much cheaper than David’s Bridal). I would definitely come here first to look for reasonably priced, gorgeous dresses.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

SOSN is a wonderful find if you don't mind wearing an already used dress. They have a good selection and lots of different sizes. If you can go on a weekday during the daytime vs. the weekend you get lots of help (as with any wedding shop, weekends are busy for them). They are more than just a dress shop; there is an in-store alterations person (Heather) and her assistant who work alongside the shop owner (Monica) to help you make major or minor alteration to your dress and transform a dress into the dress of your dreams. It was wondeful to try on dress in my size (hard to come by off the rack) and know this is how it would look and feel on me without having to order a dress (i.e. David's briadal experience and other dress shops where you buy brand new)! Because I was open minded to buying a pre-owned dress I only spent HALF of my wedding budget on the dress (this included alterations)! This store is gem for wedding planning in the Treasure Valley! Both Monica (store owner) and Heather (in sotre alterations) are friendly and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Sydney · Married on 03/24/2017

If you haven't been to Something Old Something New yet, you are missing out on some great GEMS! I walked into SOSN Boutique alone, thinking "I'm just going to look"... 45 minutes later I was walking out with my perfect gown, and saved a FORTUNE. Monica is an amazing woman who loves what she does and their in-house alterations, Heather, was a sweetheart to work with! I have been referring all of my Brides to this location and will for the foreseeable future! Thank you Ladies for everything!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Paulette · Married on 06/23/2017

2.2
      3.0
      1.0

The owner probably had a bad day and was rude to my future sister in law and I when we went in for her appointment at 5 pm. She needs to learned how to brush things off and remain composed. Horrible experience but must say that the dresses are cheap and beautiful!

Sent on 02/15/2018