Something Blue Cinema

Springfield, MO View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Something Blue Cinema is a team of passionate cinematographers, based out of Springfield, MO, dedicated to crafting exceptional and engaging wedding films. Your love story is unique and deserves to be captured and preserved for a lifetime. Pictures are great — but we believe film is the best way to tell a story.

Check us out: www.somethingbluecinema.com

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Courtney Married on 02/10/2015
    My wedding video is completely breathtaking and amazing! I have never seen another video like it! Josh and Nick did such an amazing job! The color, the angles and music set the tone so beautify I couldn’t be happier with it! Before the wedding my husband and I sat down with the guys for coffee and asked us a bunch of questions so they could really personalize our video! They are both very friendly and fun to work with! On our wedding day they were very professional and I even forgot they were there a lot of the time. I highly recommend choosing them to film your wedding! Sometimes pictures just do not say enough. I’m SO glad I have this video to show my kids some day.
    Logan Married on 12/03/2014
    Do yourself a favor and book these guys already! It'll be the best decision you make for your wedding day. They created a video that will help me and my husband relive our special day over and over again.

I really can't stress enough how happy I am to have booked them for my special day. They'll make you a video that will make you laugh and cry at the same time. If you're still looking for a videographer, this is your team. Their service is priceless.
    Jessica Married on 07/19/2014
    Something Blue Cinema is an amazing company to work with. They were so professional and timely. I just received my wedding video and couldn't be more pleased. If you are on the fence of who to go with or to do this or not....I totally recommend them and getting a videographer. The day goes so fast and to see those special moments and the smiles on everyones faces brought me right back to the day. While watching with some friends that were in our wedding they commented on how they only remember seeing them once, and I agree they are so good about getting everything but not being in the way or letting everyone know they are there...subtle but wonderful. There are no words to describe how happy I am! Thanks again Josh, Nick and Hass!!

Real Weddings

• Joe & Tara
    18 photos · 12/06/2015

221 South Ave Springfield, 65806
Location of (Something Blue Cinema)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding