Omega Weddings

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

Omega Weddings is a wedding photography and videography company operating out of Springfield, Missouri. Owner/Lead Videographer Courtney Gerwig and his creative team are committed to providing exceptional service and sensational footage to every couple they work with. With a background in various styles of photography and videography, they strive to craft unique wedding videos that are full of real emotion and authentic joy. Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award 2021!

Omega Weddings is available for weddings across Springfield and the surrounding areas. Courtney and his team know how significant your celebration is and will capture every detail so that you can relive it for years to come. Offering a range of videography options, they will tailor their skills to fit your unique needs and budget for a seamless and stress-free experience. Their services include:

• High-definition video
  • Photography Bundle deals
  • Highlight reels
  • Drone shots
  • Photography
  • Digital downloads
  • USB storage

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2750

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive

Cyndi M. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Professional

Awesome company to deal with, Very professional and pleasant and the quality is fabulous. Their videos are unique.

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the review Cyndi! You all were great to work with and we're here for anything else you may need!! 🤩
    Sierra B. Married on 08/07/2021

Above and Beyond

I have nothing but rave reviews for this company. Months prior to our wedding the line of communication was open and the team was eager to hear about our wedding, timeline of events, etc. so it was clear from the get-go that they are very professional and organized. Not only did they want to hear about our wedding but also about our relationship and how we met, which honestly meant so much because it shows that they see their customers as people and not just another project they’re shooting. They truly want to get to know you personally and build a relationship.

When I met Rich on the day of our event I had immediate trust. He was timely, professional, organized, and super fun to work with. The day was stress free and couldn’t have gone better. We saw our teaser the week following and can’t stop watching it. We couldn’t be more happy with the result and can’t wait to see the final video!!

Omega Weddings's reply:

You are the SWEETEST Sierra. You're making our hearts melt over here 🥺❤️ We're so grateful you trusted us to capture your day!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Omega Weddings 1
Exclusive

Team

Courtney Gerwig
Courtney Gerwig
Owner, Lead Videographer

My name is Courtney! I started Videography 8 years ago and developed a deep love for capturing moments. I love being able to be a part of the best day of a couple's life that they will remember forever, be able to celebrate with them, and capture every beautiful moment. The best part is getting to retell the day through a cinematic approach!

Rich Haik
Rich Haik
Owner, Videographer

Hey there! My name is Rich and I am a partner at Omega along with being one of the cinematographers! My passion for all things video started when I was very young after my Nana bought me my first camera and I made videos and 'short films' with my friends and family all of the time. Fast forward almost 15 years later and here I am, blessed to be doing it for a living with a group of extremely talented people.

I started to love weddings in early 2020 when I got engaged and shot my first wedding video within a month of each. After going through the wedding planning stages with my wife, I can totally empathize with every couple I talk with (it's literally crazy!). I've talked to so many couples and other vendors and truly have a firm grasp on everything involved in planning what is needed for a wedding, especially photography and cinematography.

Savannah Wright
Savannah Wright
Media Coordinator

Hey you! I'm so glad you found our corner of the web! My name is Savannah and I'm the Media Coordinator for Omega Weddings—in other words, I make sure everything is smooth sailing on your wedding day!
If there's one thing you should know about me, I LOVE meeting new people & become instant best friends with just about anybody (can you tell I'm an Enneagram 7 yet?).
It brings me so much joy talking with newly engaged couples & helping them plan for one of the most important days of their life. I know wedding planning can be scary and overwhelming at times, but that's exactly what I'm here for! I would love nothing more than to meet you and be there every step of the way until you say 'I do.'

529 N Prince Ln Springfield, MO, 65802
417-246-4555

M-F 8:30am-2:30pm
Location of (Omega Weddings)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding