Omega Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

Omega Weddings is a wedding photography and videography company operating out of Springfield, Missouri. Owner/Lead Videographer Courtney Gerwig and his creative team are committed to providing exceptional service and sensational footage to every couple they work with. With a background in various styles of photography and videography, they strive to craft unique wedding videos that are full of real emotion and authentic joy. Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award 2021!

Omega Weddings is available for weddings across Springfield and the surrounding areas. Courtney and his team know how significant your celebration is and will capture every detail so that you can relive it for years to come. Offering a range of videography options, they will tailor their skills to fit your unique needs and budget for a seamless and stress-free experience. Their services include:

• High-definition video
  • Photography Bundle deals
  • Highlight reels
  • Drone shots
  • Photography
  • Digital downloads
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive

Cyndi M. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Professional

Awesome company to deal with, Very professional and pleasant and the quality is fabulous. Their videos are unique.

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the review Cyndi! You all were great to work with and we're here for anything else you may need!! 🤩
  • Natasha
    Natasha Married on 11/13/2021

Tucker was fun, humerus and relaxed

Tucker was our photographer and he made the experience relaxed and fun admist the chaos! He was professional, friendly and fun to work with. I havent seen photos yet obviously but I cant wait because i could tell he had a great eye. He also was very composed/relaxed and could tell he knew what he was doing.
    I would definitely recommend him

Omega Weddings's reply:

We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with Tucker!! We may be a little biased but we think he's pretty awesome 😉

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Courtney Gerwig
Courtney Gerwig
Owner, Lead Videographer

My name is Courtney! I have always had passion for people and unique creativity. I started wedding videography 8 years ago and developed a deep love for capturing those special moments. My favorite thing about weddings, is being able to be a part of the best day of a couple's life that they will remember forever, be able to celebrate with them, and capturing deep cinematic moments that will last forever!

Tucker Evans
Tucker Evans
Lead Photographer

Hi! My name is Tucker and I am a photographer here at Omega Weddings! I bought my first camera in 2016 and fell in love with the creative aspect involved with it. I fell in love with wedding photography after I shot my very first one and love revisiting and sharing the special day I've been trusted to capture. Hearing each couple's reaction makes what I do so fulfilling and I look forward to capturing every special moment!

Nick Wagner
Nick Wagner
Photogrpaher, Videographer

Hey! My name is Nick and I’m a photographer and videographer for Omega. I used a camera for the first time 2 years ago and I have been in love with photography ever since. I love telling stories with my camera and being able to capture and reminisce on beautiful moments in my life has given me so much joy. I hope that I can do the same for you on your special day and give you images that transport you right back into these beautiful moments!

529 N Prince Ln Springfield, MO, 65802

M-F 8:30am-2:30pm
Location of (Omega Weddings)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding