Omega Weddings Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Cyndi M. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Professional

Awesome company to deal with, Very professional and pleasant and the quality is fabulous. Their videos are unique.

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the review Cyndi! You all were great to work with and we're here for anything else you may need!! 🤩
  • Natasha
    Natasha Married on 11/13/2021

Tucker was fun, humerus and relaxed

Tucker was our photographer and he made the experience relaxed and fun admist the chaos! He was professional, friendly and fun to work with. I havent seen photos yet obviously but I cant wait because i could tell he had a great eye. He also was very composed/relaxed and could tell he knew what he was doing.
    I would definitely recommend him

Omega Weddings's reply:

We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with Tucker!! We may be a little biased but we think he's pretty awesome 😉
  • Tarah-Tot
    Tarah L. Married on 09/10/2021

Better Than The Best!

From speaking to Rich the first time, I knew right away that they were going to be the best videographers for my dream wedding! They responded very quickly whenever I had a question, and when it came to the day of the wedding, they were nothing short of amazing! Their energy and joy reflected from the love of what they do! The trailer and final video was turned out better than I could have ever imagined! I will definitely recommend them to anyone I know! Thank you Omega Digital!
    Sarah E. Married on 08/07/2021

Omega is the way to go

Tucker and Courtney were a dream to work with! After having our original photographer ghost us, I reached out to the Omega Weddings team and it was hands down the best wedding decision I made. I even added on videography because after seeing the beautiful work Courtney does, I couldn't say no! They were extremely communicative leading up to the big day and even planned a meeting to go over our wishes and timeline.

For the day of, the team came in and knew exactly what to do. I didn't realize how much less stress I had knowing that the two of them were ready to work as a team and ensure all of my ideas became a reality. They are both creative geniuses ready to give you photos and videos that exceed your expectations. I can't recommend this team enough!

See below for some our teaser photos! I am counting down the days until we get to see our full gallery!

Omega Weddings's reply:

While we hate that you had to deal with every bride's worst nightmare, we're sooooo glad you reached out to us Sarah! We love that you and Matt were so willing to try fun things for the cameras - it's going to be one heck of a gallery and final video for sure!!! We'll seriously be reliving your wedding day in our heads for a while, it was an absolute blast 🤩
    Sierra B. Married on 08/07/2021

Above and Beyond

I have nothing but rave reviews for this company. Months prior to our wedding the line of communication was open and the team was eager to hear about our wedding, timeline of events, etc. so it was clear from the get-go that they are very professional and organized. Not only did they want to hear about our wedding but also about our relationship and how we met, which honestly meant so much because it shows that they see their customers as people and not just another project they’re shooting. They truly want to get to know you personally and build a relationship.

When I met Rich on the day of our event I had immediate trust. He was timely, professional, organized, and super fun to work with. The day was stress free and couldn’t have gone better. We saw our teaser the week following and can’t stop watching it. We couldn’t be more happy with the result and can’t wait to see the final video!!

Omega Weddings's reply:

You are the SWEETEST Sierra. You're making our hearts melt over here 🥺❤️ We're so grateful you trusted us to capture your day!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn C. Married on 06/26/2021

Our omega experience

Omega was amazing for our wedding!! Courtney made everything so fun easy and special!!! I would highley reccomend them to anyone!!😊

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thank you Katelyn 😍 Your wedding was SO fun and wild and full of energy!!! We loved every second of it 🥰
  • Brooke
    Brooke M. Married on 06/07/2021

All around amazing!

Omega Digital Media was amazing to work with!! They captured my special day perfectly! I love the way they created our video. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Omega Weddings's reply:

Brooke thank you so much for the review! We are so happy with how your video turned out and hope it serves as a great reminder of your special day for years to come!
  • Kassi
    Kassi N. Married on 05/29/2021

Seriously amazing!

We had so much fun with Courtney! He did a great job capturing our day!
    Madison S. Married on 05/24/2021

Such a joy to work with!!

The people at Omega Digital Media were such a joy to work with & I could not be happier with the results! They made the planning process & day-of so smooth & so fun! It was obvious that they truly wanted the absolute best for us!

Omega Weddings's reply:

Aw Madi! Thank you so much!! Glad we could help make the process a little bit easier and enjoyable, that's definitely something we strive for around here. We wish you and Evan all the best ❤️
    Hope R. Married on 02/19/2021

Highly recommend!!!

Extremely friendly! Easy to work with! Helps cast vision and gives great ideas and thoughts on what you are envisioning! HIGHLY recommend!!!

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thank you for leaving us a review Hope! We love assisting in casting vision and your wedding was great!! Such a good time and we wish you a lifetime of happiness! 🤗
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 10/08/2020

Extraordinary

Great! The wedding wouldn’t have been half as fun without them. Not a big emphasis on family pictures. We had no singles with the groom and groomsmen either. You just have to be on top of making sure you get all the pictures you want. Other than that, we were very pleased with Omega. We had 0 complaints about the video! It was nothing less than extraordinary. I would 100% recommend and use again.

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! The team had an absolute blast and we're glad we helped add to the experience!! You two make an amazing couple and we wish you the best of the best for years to come!!
    Makenzie C. Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding video

This was honestly one of the parts of our wedding is getting this video. We both have watched it about 10 times since getting it a day ago and have both cried every time. I’m beyond happy we decided to hire a videographer. Courtney went above and beyond on our video. We met a few times before the wedding to get some ideas, there were some must haves in our video. Courtney took all of these ideas and made them happen, but also exceeded my expectations! I’m honestly obsessed with our video and can’t stop watching it.
    Courtney was very professional and also made the day so fun and made us feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review Makenzie! Your wedding day was joyous and fun - thanks for letting us be apart of it and trusting us with making your wedding video! 🤩
    Meghan P. Married on 09/25/2020

Wedding Photo / Video

They did so amazing! Wonderful service; made everyone feel super comfortable and made taking photos and video an enjoyable / fun process. Obsessed with the results! 😍 10/10 recommend

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thank you for leaving us a review Meghan! We had an absolute blast at your wedding!! You guys are amazing and we wish you happiness forever! 😍 We hope your LA honeymoon was great!
    Grace C. Married on 09/11/2020

Videographer

Courtney was INCREDIBLE on our wedding day. He was so fun and professional, we can’t wait to see our video!

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thank you for leaving us a review Grace! We love how the promo came out and we're even more excited to release the full version! We're so glad you loved having us be apart of your big day!
  • Kylie
    Kylie J. Married on 08/29/2020

Covid, poolside, drones, oh my!

When we moved up our wedding (due to covid and wanting an outdoor wedding), Rich and Courtney jumped on board with less than a month and a half’s notice and we are so happy they did! They are so friendly and kind and they made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. And they were so encouraging to me when I was getting nervous about the rain. Our highlight reel and teaser turned out absolutely beautiful so much that I wanted the whole shebang. We even had the coolest drone shot of our venue / lake house!! If you are able, I would recommend getting the largest package. You will definitely want the full feature film when you see their work. :)

Omega Weddings's reply:

Love the title of the review here! 🤩 We were so happy to assist in everything and of course be the 'no rain' cheerleaders!! This was for real such an amazing wedding to be apart of and the lake house was one to be remembered forever!! We're so happy for you two!
    Noah C. Married on 08/24/2020

The most amazing videos!

I watched Courtney and Rich film the wedding and the final product was incredible!! They have a very unique style to their videos and it definitely makes for a special way to remember the day!

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thanks for leaving us a review Noah! We loved coming out and hope you two have a great honeymoon!! 😇
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin F. Married on 08/08/2020

This company..... AMAZING

Where do I even start.. Courtney went above and beyond. He captured every single special moment of our day PERFECTLY. A video is what you have to look back on after your day is over with and Courtney gave us something we literally can't stop watching. We are overly thankful that he was apart of our day.

Omega Weddings's reply:

Kaitlin thanks for leaving us a review! We are SO happy you loved the video. This is exactly why we do what we do!! 😍
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 07/25/2020

Every experience captured...No one better.

There isn’t an ounce of my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding day that we will ever forget...Courtney and Omega Digital made sure of that. He caught every sweet moment, every fun moment and put it together so incredibly well. It’s perfection and we are so thankful that he was a part of our day! (p.s. Check the video out on their website...so so good!!!)

Omega Weddings's reply:

Megan thank you for the kind words!! That video will always be one of our favorites! We're glad we captured everything important to you all! Thank you!! 🤩
    Nathan S. Married on 07/25/2020

Really amazing captured our wedding day and did an amazing job!

Awesome and great video production captured our wedding day perfectly to a T!

Omega Weddings's reply:

We absolutely loved your wedding Nathan! Ohio was so fun to visit and the entire day was incredible!
  • Danielle
    Danielle M. Married on 07/01/2020

Outstanding work

These guys we’re professional, had great personalities, and delivered wonderful photos as promised and the wedding video was one of the best I’ve seen—we all absolutely loved it!

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review and choosing to work with us Danielle! We love working alongside you! 🤗
    Summer B. Married on 05/22/2020

This vendor was great! Their videos were flawless! They showed up earlier which I loved! They were very good at communicating with me.

I had absolutely no problem with omega at all! They were fantastic! I would highly recommend!

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback and had a wonderful time filming your wedding! We wish you both many many years to come!🤗
    Kris H. Married on 02/14/2020

Very Professional!

Can’t say enough great things! Would totally recommend!!

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your referral Kris! We appreciate the kind words and you spreading our business throughout Missouri!
    Cheyanne F. Married on 01/05/2020

Highly recommend!

I was hesitant about having a video (trying to stay within budget) but I am so glad I did! The video captured all of the small moments of my wedding. I am so thankful I have to look back on.
    The crew did an amazing job of making us feel comfortable and at ease on the wedding day!

Omega Weddings's reply:

We're so glad you chose to have a video made! That will always be a special Sunday and we loved how you all had the waffle and coffee bar!! Thank you for leaving us a review! 😇
    Sarah P. Married on 10/10/2019

Fantastic!

All I can say is everything was absolutely AMAZING! Great work for a great price. Courtney who filmed the day of our wedding was super friendly and open to any and all ideas I had as well as made a fabulous spin of his own. The sneak peek & full video were done in a timely manner and I was even able to have them edit something extra in the end. Book with Omega and you will not be disappointed!!

Omega Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Sarah! We're glad to have helped capture your big day! Your home served as a beautiful venue!