8225 Fifth Avenue Suite 124, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42

About Solstice Travel

My name is Joyce Jeanty and I am the owner and operator of Solstice Travel. I am an independent travel consultant, affiliated with Vacations Just 4-U, Inc. who is a full service travel agency and are members of the Cruise Line International Association and other trade associations.

With over 14 years of coordinating travel needs and room accommodations in the hospitality industry I've developed a passion to pursue being a travel agent. My responsibilities in the hospitality industry included managing / coordinating groups and customizing reservation requests for events such as the U.S. Tennis Open, Jacob Javits events featuring shows like the Stationary & Jewelry shows and the Auto Show.

Despite having a busy work schedule it was important that I nurtured my interest, and develop an appreciation for the needs and experience of clients when planning to travel. As I engaged in hands-on traveling experience from beginning to end I realized the needs, and challenges that are involved with travel planning. I have been fortunate to enjoy and experience the local beauty of the United States, having visited key vacation spots in Florida, Las Vegas, Pennsylvania, San Francisco, Massachusetts and Virginia. I've also experienced international travel visiting gorgeous destinations such as Montreal, the Caribbean Islands (via Carnival and Norwegian Cruises), Paris, Cozumel, Punta Cana, Puerto Rico, Montego Bay, St Maarten/St. Martin.

As my appreciation for traveling grew, I constantly researched and broadened my understanding of the technical side of arranging travel requests. My ability to use resources to put together the best deals and accommodations were refined, my interest in the travel industry continued to grow. In 2005 I began independently working as a travel agent. Then in 2007, I signed up with Vacations Just 4-U, Inc. and soon after formed Solstice Travel.

As your travel consultant, we can help you plan various vacation packages, such as cruises and all inclusive resorts to destinations like Hawaii, Mexico, Las Vegas and the Caribbean just to name a few. We also book travel arrangements for corporate groups, family reunions, honeymoons and romantic getaways.

We would appreciate the opportunity to help you arrange any travel you or your family desire. As a full service travel agency, we can show you the entire range of options available that can be customized for any budget and for any preference.

I recently completed Carnival Cruise Specialist Program, Apple Vacations Specialist Program and Uniworld River Cruise Specialist Program. Having completed these three industry certification programs, I know I will better serve my customers and their needs.

Follow Solstice Travel on

Vegas
Newlogowithcharcoalboarder

• Videos 1

Solstice Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Hawaii, Mexico, South America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• Evelio Photo
    Evelio Photo Wedding Photographers

When it comes down to traveling in style, Solstice Travel is all you need...Their professionalism is amazing... You will not regret it:)

• 8225 Fifth Avenue, Suite 124 Brooklyn, 11209 See on map
    7185107595 (Other Phone Number)
    8668578865 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Thursday 11:00 am - 10pm EST Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm EST Sunday 8:00am - 12:00pm EST, 6:00pm - 9:00pm EST