23B Orchard Hill Cir, Highland, NY 12528 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21

About James Hart

A wedding entertainer in Highland, New York, Solo Guitarist James Hart specializes in guitar-centric music for your special day. From Bach to Stevie Wonder to The Beatles and beyond, James proudly performs unique guitar arrangements for your ceremony, reception and/or cocktail hour. Passionate and professional, Solo Guitarist James Hart is the ideal choice for ensuring your wedding celebration is the most memorable!

Solo Guitarist James Hart is committed to satisfying the wants and needs of his couples. For a truly hassle-free experience, the following services are provided:

• Sound/PA system
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs
  • Vocals

Areas Covered
Solo Guitarist James Hart provides wedding entertainment services to couples located in Highland, New York. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples in and around the Hudson Valley counties.

83c4423d11965d02 1532138401 92a3ac1c3ab588f0 1532138396131 6 Screen Shot 2017 0

4 Reviews for James Hart

• ralph

ralph · Married on 06/01/2019

Can I give 6 stars?!

What can I say? This man feels like the brother I wish I had. He was so calm, cool and skilled playing and collaborating with our harpist on our special day. I knew from day one I can put my trust in James to open his mind and let him play his heart out and boy he did not disappoint. Thank you brother for everything! You are now family so expect to get phone calls about bbq's in the near future! Ha!! But seriously....he is amazing and his skill is uncanny! True professional through and through. He is the type of guy you can fully trust with your kids and that level of trust one cannot put a dollar value on. Go James!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

James Hart's reply:

Ralph my man! It was my absolute pleasure to provide you and your family and new WIFE the best music to enhance the beautiful evening that occurred that day. Thank you so much for putting all your trust in me and I had a lot of fun chatting with your family and friends and collaborating with that wonderful Harpist! We definitely got to get together in the future and I'm always available if you need live music for any event! We will keep in touch and thanks again for this wonderful review, it really means a lot to me and it will help me find and land further future gigs. All the best to you and your new life partner! Much love brother!

Always the BEST,

jameshartguitar.com

Alex · Married on 07/01/2018

Alex G.
    July 26, 2017
    Solo Musician Entertainment - 5 stars
    Wanted to surprise my wife on our birthdays at a retreat in PAs poconos. Hired James and don't regret it! Came an hour early to set up. Very social and outgoing. Would definitely recommend and hire again!

Sent on 07/26/2018

James Hart's reply:

Thank you so much Alex! It was my utmost pleasure you play music for you guys in that intimate setting. I hope to see you again in the future! Until then, take care.

Best,
    James

James Hart FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Drums, Guitar, Piano, Saxophone
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• 23B Orchard Hill Cir Highland, 12528 See on map