Antioch, TN, Antioch, TN 37013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About James Hart

A wedding entertainer in Highland, New York, Solo Guitarist James Hart specializes in guitar-centric music for your special day. From Bach to Stevie Wonder to The Beatles and beyond, James proudly performs unique guitar arrangements for your ceremony, reception and/or cocktail hour. Passionate and professional, Solo Guitarist James Hart is the ideal choice for ensuring your wedding celebration is the most memorable!

Solo Guitarist James Hart is committed to satisfying the wants and needs of his couples. For a truly hassle-free experience, the following services are provided:

• Sound/PA system
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs
  • Vocals

Areas Covered
Solo Guitarist James Hart provides wedding entertainment services to couples located in Highland, New York. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples in and around the Hudson Valley counties.

Other couples have also viewed

• Nashville Wedding Guitarist

Videos 11 Videos

5 Reviews for James Hart

Carrie D. · Married on 09/21/2019

Lovely ceremony guitar music

James was a pleasure to work with and played exceptional wedding ceremony music (solo guitar). He arrived early and had a microphone handy for our officiant. He is friendly, personable, talented, professional and willing to learn new songs for your big day! I would definitely recommend James to play at your wedding or other event!

Sent on 09/25/2019

James Hart's reply:

Carrie and George! It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day! Y'all were super friendly and nice to me, and everyone seemed to love the music I played! When I make it big I'll be in touch and get you guys front row/backstage passes to my gigs ;)

Thank you so much for the lovely 5-Star review, it helps a lot to help others see that they can trust my services and to bring personality and good vibes to their big day/event. I love doing this and I think it shows!

Thank you again sooo much and I hope our paths cross again someday! I hope you and George have a wonderful beautiful long life together and that it's filled with happiness and love! :)

All the very best,
    James
  • ralph

Ralph · Married on 06/01/2019

Can I give 6 stars?!

What can I say? This man feels like the brother I wish I had. He was so calm, cool and skilled playing and collaborating with our harpist on our special day. I knew from day one I can put my trust in James to open his mind and let him play his heart out and boy he did not disappoint. Thank you brother for everything! You are now family so expect to get phone calls about bbq's in the near future! Ha!! But seriously....he is amazing and his skill is uncanny! True professional through and through. He is the type of guy you can fully trust with your kids and that level of trust one cannot put a dollar value on. Go James!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

James Hart's reply:

Ralph my man! It was my absolute pleasure to provide you and your family and new WIFE the best music to enhance the beautiful evening that occurred that day. Thank you so much for putting all your trust in me and I had a lot of fun chatting with your family and friends and collaborating with that wonderful Harpist! We definitely got to get together in the future and I'm always available if you need live music for any event! We will keep in touch and thanks again for this wonderful review, it really means a lot to me and it will help me find and land further future gigs. All the best to you and your new life partner! Much love brother!

Always the BEST,

jameshartguitar.com

Alex · Married on 07/01/2018

Alex G.
    July 26, 2017
    Solo Musician Entertainment - 5 stars
    Wanted to surprise my wife on our birthdays at a retreat in PAs poconos. Hired James and don't regret it! Came an hour early to set up. Very social and outgoing. Would definitely recommend and hire again!

Sent on 07/26/2018

James Hart's reply:

Thank you so much Alex! It was my utmost pleasure you play music for you guys in that intimate setting. I hope to see you again in the future! Until then, take care.

Best,
    James

James Hart FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 400
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 700
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Music
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Drums
    Guitar
    Piano
    Saxophone
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music