Luke Sunderland Music

Nashville, TN Visit website

I champion sincere, steadfast love through collaboration with couples in order to create a customizable musical arrangement as a professional wedding guitarist.

Some of my most notable performances have been at The Grand Ole Opry, Nashville Public Radio, The Harris Theater, and The Hermitage Hotel. I bring that same level of dedication and professionalism to all of my clients.

Let's schedule a 30 minute phone call, I would love to talk with you and find out how I can best serve you.

Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/lukesunderlandmusic/30min

Here are the packages I offer for your wedding:

Ceremony Music: This includes Prelude music, music for your family, the Bridal Party, the Bridal Processional, any special sections you may add to your ceremony, and the Recessional.

Cocktail Hour: If you’re looking for some music that your guests will never forget, I’m your guy. With a professional wireless system, I’m able to walk around and interact with your guests as I’m performing.

First Dance: If you and your fiancé have a song that means a lot to you, I am able to make an arrangement of it just for you.

Additional items that can be added to any package:

Custom Song:

While I have dozens of songs to choose from, if you have a particular song in mind for your wedding, I would love to create a custom song arrangement of it. I will perform this arrangement for the very first time at your wedding so you can walk down the aisle to music that no one has ever heard before.

Additional Musicians:

If you want to have a vocalist, pianist, or strings in your wedding, I have connections to some of Nashville's finest musicians. I handle all of the details and can put together a group of musicians if that is something you want in your wedding.

The genres of music I play varies from Bach to the Beatles. All of the arrangements I perform are on solo guitar, which will create a unique "one man band" sound that you and your guests will never forget. If you have a specific tune you want me to play, I can make a unique arrangement just for you that will only be heard at your wedding!

Reach out and let's make the soundtrack to your special day a unique and memorable one!

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Message vendor

• Hillary
    Hillary D. Married on 11/06/2021

Luke Sunderland Music - Rehearsals and Accompaniment

I reached out to Luke in the late summer months leading up to a November wedding. I had the hopes of putting together a secret performance for my wife during our wedding reception. Initially I planned to do 2 covers and then also work with Luke on writing 1 original. I ended up scrapping the original but Luke kindly offered to work with me down the road to make that dream a reality one day soon.

Luke was a breeze and a joy to work with. We coordinated and got together for a few rehearsal sessions leading up to the big day. He is kind and talented to boot!

Not only did he flawlessly accompany me for 2 covers at the reception (in 20 degree temperatures...outdoors) but he also played some beautiful acoustic prelude music as our guests were getting seated for the ceremony. Not to mention he made the 3+ hour trek from Nashville to our wedding location.

Luke helped to make our special day that much more special. Thanks Luke!
    Kara Married on 06/19/2021

Wonderful!

Luke was professional and helped make our ceremony perfect
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding