Englewood, FL 34223 Map · Phone number

About Solares Photography

Armando Solares, founder of Solares Photography Inc., is an award-winning photographer based in Southwest Florida.

With 15 years experience as a photojournalist, Armando's work was published worldwide in TIME, Newsweek, The New York Times, the Dallas Morning News and other major publications. But his real passion is making original, creative and storytelling photographs. His discerning eye will perfectly capture the story of your wedding day. Armando is available for destination weddings.

We invite you to view our work at: www.SolaresWeddings.com

62e2272ed7274344 1298584112362 02102011SW0062
62e2272ed7274344 1298584112362 02102011SW0062

3 Reviews for Solares Photography

Pamela · Married on 05/28/2012

Talk about a true artist!!! My husband didn't interfere much about which vendors we chose for the wedding but with Armando he was pretty adamant that he was the guy to go with. My husband kept saying that Armando is a true artist and will not give you photos that you typically see for weddings. He sure was right. Armando is all about capturing the moment and some of those moments he caught was unbelievable! They say that the pictures are the only thing you are left with at the end of the day and man I am really happy with the ones we have. Its funny because some of the pictures that I absolutely love I keep thinking to myself...the way this picture looks is definitely not how I felt at the time but who cares...its beautiful!!! He is also very patient and just blended at our wedding. He was there but wasn't at the same time...if that makes any sense. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2005

Wow...I can't say enough!!! Hiring Solares Photography was one of the best decisions I made in regards to my big day! Armando's photographs truly told the story of our wedding day...family members who were unable to attend have been able to look at the photo's and said they felt like they were at the wedding. His photo's tell your story...he captured everything from my getting ready, the flowers being pinned on the groomsmen, my husband's expression at the altar as I was coming down the aisle, all the way through the end of the night as we were getting in the car to leave. He was there capturing moments I wouldn't have even expected and you never even realized he was there. My family in attendance raved about him and how nice and friendly he was. Ladies, I highly recommend using Solares Photography if you want your memories captured for a lifetime and your story truly told through photography!

Sent on 02/27/2011

Emilie · Married on 11/01/2010

Armando and wife Allison are wonderful to work with! If you're looking for shots that truly capture the spirit of the event, you definitely want a journalistic photographer and Solares Photography does a wonderful job. Although we did a few group shots and portraits, the candid shots from throughout the evening were some of my absolute favorites. I was married in the middle of November and received my CD of hi-res images just in time for Christmas gift giving. Definitely one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

Sent on 02/24/2011

Solares Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Englewood, 34223 See on map