SojePhotography

West Covina, CA View map

SojePhotography is a photo booth service based out of West Covina, California. This staff wants to bring life, fun, and lasting memories to your event. The photo booth experience is a fun way to bring your guests together at your wedding and to keep them laughing and smiling. It’s unique too, not everyone has these at their wedding, so why not be different and rent one for yours? It’s something your guests will remember and have a keepsake from.

SojePhotography offers four photo booth packages. The Gold Package includes unlimited prints, a customized backdrop or green screen, custom template, biggest assortment of props, professional attendants, digital downloads of pictures, scrapbook/album, and a red carpet. The The Silver Package includes unlimited prints, a custom backdrop, custom template, props, professional attendants, digital downloads, scrapbook/album, and a red carpet. The Bronze Package includes unlimited prints, custom backdrop, custom template, props, professional attendants, and digital downloads. The Basic Package includes two hours of the photo booth, unlimited prints, black/white/silver/gold backdrop, custom template, attendant, props, and digital copies.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$600

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$600

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Enclosed Booth
Flip Book
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Enclosed Booth

1 User photo

• Thadia Mendez
    Thadia M. Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super Friendly and professional!

I will forever recommend Sojephotography!

I was so worried at first especially since it was my first time booking someone online for my wedding. But wow the experience was so smooth! I payed through venmo, i was sent a receipt and a contract! I was contacted 1 week before my wedding to finalize the photo theme and the day of my wedding I was worry free! Everyone enjoyed taking pictures and he was definitely fun! Thank you so much!

SojePhotography's reply:

Thadia,
    Thank you for an awesome review! We are glad that we were able to be a part of your special day!
  • Emilia
    Emilia Married on 05/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You need this photobooth!

Ok Andrew was GREAT!
    They have soo many props, good quality too and the red carpet made a difference. Andrew was very attentive and welcoming to all guests. I hot to see him towsrds the end of the night and was so impressed with his set up.
    I highly recomme d SojePhotography for your photobooth needs.
    Serrina Married on 05/03/2019

Photobooth

I hired this photobooth for our wedding a few weeks ago. Throughout the process everything was great. Fast email reply's, a few template changes (because I couldn't make up my mind, thank you for being patient with me) and a good price! The day of the event, my guests couldnt stop going back and taking pictures with all the different props they have! The best thing was the photo album I received at the end of the night with everyone who wrote a message next to their prints. Thank you so much Andrew!
  • illustration stars