68 molnar dr, Buffalo, NY 14224 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,300
Availability Check your date

About SMW Photography

I'm Stephanie, a wedding and portrait photographer residing in Buffalo NY. Most of my clients comment on how laid back I am, and I totally agree. I like to keep things relaxed and stress free, keeping communication open and honest helps me achieve this! I enjoy having a good time and want your photo experience to be just that! I treat clients like family because I care deeply for each and every one of them. I honestly just really love my job and the awesome people I get to photograph!

If you’re a couple who loves to laugh together I'd be stoked to work with you. Say Hello!

Follow SMW Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Vita Bella Photography
9ceccf91b2342b66 logo

9 Reviews for SMW Photography

Colleen L. · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

My (now) husband and I chose Stephanie to be our wedding photographer a few months into our wedding planning venture, as we were browsing online. Her work was beautiful and drew us in. Let me begin by saying that we could NOT have made a better choice! We unfortunately didn't get to take engagement pictures with her due to us having them done by a good friend earlier in our engagement, but she was more than willing to adjust the package to reflect our needs. We finally met in person with her at her studio a couple months before the wedding to go over our timeline and our expectations (fun fact, she sent us a Christmas card before we had even met with her! How sweet is that?!). Her demeanor right off the bat was calm, professional, yet confident. She was very organized and made sure she had all the info she needed to photograph our special day. She was extremely reassuring with any concerns or questions we had, but mostly in an "I totally got this" kind of way! She offers a second photographer option, which we definitely wanted to utilize. At the meeting, she told us a bit about the 2nd photographer, Val, that she would be bringing and how it would all pan out. We left the meeting feeling very good about the choice we had made. It was so easy to communicate with her throughout the entire process, in every aspect.

When it came time for the actual big day, she showed up right on time and blended right in to the chaotic morning of "getting ready". I have heard some horror stories about some local Buffalo photographers having...less-than-ideal...attitudes on the day of, but Stephanie was SO friendly, chatted with all the girls, but took her work seriously and executed the job perfectly. On the groom's side of things, they said the same thing about the 2nd photographer, Val.

Throughout the entire day, they couldn't have been easier to work with or more accommodating. They stood out and walked in the cold with us, and had us laughing the whole time. Her shot ideas were amazing, and made for some of my favorite photos. I was recently looking through another photographer's album of a wedding that was done at the same place very shortly before ours, and even though I may be a bit biased, SMW Photography offered us much more variation. Being able to see that wedding comparison of the same exact location used by a different photographer REALLY showed us the education and talent that Stephanie has for setting up different shots and knowing what works.

We got our gallery back really fast, and I don't think I've stopped looking at them since! I was first blown away at the quality, and the emotion she captured. I wasn't quite sure what to expect out of the reception pictures, but they are PERFECT! SMW got so many good dancing shots, and really captured the joy of us and all our guests. She got some amazing ones of some individual couples dancing and just our guests having a good time, Which I absolutely LOVE in wedding galleries and was hoping would be including! The detail pictures are also amazing.

Overall, I am pleased to the highest extent with SMW Photography. She is down to Earth, professional, talented, and reasonable. I would 110% pick her again. The pictures of my husband and I on our wedding day is something that I will cherish for the rest of my days, and I'm so happy that we trusted SMW Photography to help us achieve the most perfect memories of our best day ever.

Sent on 05/04/2020

Rebecca · Married on 09/29/2018

9.29.18 wedding!

Stephanie and Sara were awesome!!!!! They literally got every shot I had asked for. It was super important for us to get pictures with our pup, and she made it possible. She took beautiful pictures of us and solo shots of our fur baby! They stayed at the reception much longer than expected as well. Guests complimented us on their work, as they took requests from family members to take family photos throughout the night. Stephanie is awesome, makes you feel comfortable, and even sent us a little care package before our wedding! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Stephanie was a great photographer. I highly recommend her. She was very professional and
    Exceptional service. The pictures came out beautiful.

Sent on 06/27/2018

• H&H Entertainment Wedding DJs

We LOVE working with SMW photography here at H&H! Stephanie is always so much fun, never intrusive and always takes stunning photographs that demand your attention! Check out her work online and we know you'll be hooked, but then spend some time getting to know her as the professional behind the lens and you'll absolutely want to work with her as much as we do! Cannot say enough good things about her and SMW Photography so make sure they're on your short list of photographers to check out for the big day!

• 68 molnar dr Buffalo, NY, 14224 See on map
    Location of (SMW Photography)

SMW Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does SMW Photography include in the starting price?

SMW Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does SMW Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

SMW Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does SMW Photography offer?

SMW Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does SMW Photography offer?

SMW Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does SMW Photography offer for wedding events?

SMW Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend SMW Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

SMW Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.