1106 Coursey Lane, Denton, MD 21629 Map · Phone number

About Smith Landing PhotoBooth

Imagine having the party everyone talks about. Let us make that happen for you. Smith Landing PhotoBooth is a

professional, full service company, covering MD, DE, DC, VA, and NJ. Event planning can be an extremely stressful

experience. With that being said, you will find us to be the most compassionate and flexible photo booth company

in the industry. Your enjoyment and peace of mind is our goal, so let the party begin!

Follow Smith Landing PhotoBooth on

DSC02567
IMG1423cropped

57 Reviews for Smith Landing PhotoBooth

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2017

The owner, John, was easy to get in touch with over the phone. When trying to figure out which company to go with for a photobooth, I recommend going with Smith Landing. The day of our wedding, they were on time, provided props, and had a high quality digital photobooth. The great thing about this company was we were able to receive a digital copy of everyone's photo booth moment, which I think a lot of our guests were unaware of, making the pictures hilarious. The day of there were prints for the guests to take home which was a great feature. The attendant was pleasant and on time. It helped make our wedding fun and was great to have the digital copies available afterwards. Thank you Smith Landing PhotoBooth.

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 03/18/2017

All of our guests had a great experience with the photobooth! Smith Landing was easy to work with and great about customizing our photostrips. Their rates were also better than other companies for what you're getting. The only advice I have for other couples is to bring your own props or specifically request the props you want- the standard ones we used were not exactly what we would have chosen but I also did not ask for anything specific. Overall great experience and would highly recommend!

• kaitlin

kaitlin · Married on 09/10/2016

Smith Island did an amazing job with having a photo booth for my wedding day! It was a last minute decision to get a photo booth, since my wedding was outdoor on my dads farm, not sure if it would work or not. But we booked it, his price was very affordable, some can be crazy costly. This part was very appealing. He was very quick to respond to my emails, designed our photo strip, and was super accommodating to our site. We wanted it to be open air, with a gold backdrop. It was perfect!!!!! He came at the right time, when everyone started to get a few drinks in them to participate, the gold went with my color theme, and he was super friendly. John most certainly deserves 5 stars. After the wedding we received an email with the link to download the photos or purchase them if they did not get glued into our book. Which was perfect for viewing since not everyone glued their photos in the book! Looks like every guest had a blast with the open air photo booth! I highly highly recommend John and his company, he was an outstanding addition to our wedding. 9-10-2016

Kaitlin and Jonathan

Smith Landing PhotoBooth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• TaylorMade Weddings
    TaylorMade Weddings Wedding Planners

John of Smith Landing Photo Booth is a wonderful person to work with. He takes the time to describe what it is he does with the photo booth and how it fits into the wedding reception. That makes it very easy to schedule the photo booth into the wedding day events and you know what to expect from him ahead of time. John stays with the photo booth throughout the event to help guests with props and assist them where needed. But what impresses me most of all is that John is always aware of what is going on at the reception making sure the photo booth won't upstage the bride and groom and the main events surrounding them. I had the opportunity to work with John at an outdoor wedding in WV. Upon his arrival, we discovered we needed more power to run his booth. He never let it phase him one bit. In fact he jumped right in to help my people run extra cord to his booth. John is very professional and he has a team spirit which makes him a great fit for your event!

• 1106 Coursey Lane Denton, MD 21629 See on map