Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC

109 Magothy Bridge Road, Severna Park, MD 21146 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3

About Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC

Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC is a wedding photo booth service based in Severna Park, Maryland. With a focus on spreading joy through this lighthearted method of entertainment, owner Haydee Traver is committed to making couples smile. What began as a fun family idea became a professional pursuit, as Haydee now brings her interactive photo booth to receptions across the Annapolis area. Boasting state-of-the-art technology, this activity is sure to keep you and your guests entertained.

This business has a selection of packages that are tailored to your convenience. Their 65-inch photo booth can be made available from two to four hours, and you will be provided with friendly booth attendants. All of their packages have features such as unlimited prints, free digital copies, and a whimsical variety of props and accessories. Further features of Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC’s service include:

• Customizable backdrops

Videos 2 vídeos

18 Reviews for Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC

• Bethany

Bethany Vonludwick · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Best Photobooth Ever! I would book them again and again!

This is the best photobooth company I have ever had the privilege of working with. I booked Haydee and Ray for my wedding on May 24th. I actually booked another photobooth for the special day, but ended up getting out of my contract to switch to this company. I could go on and on about the professionalism and attentiveness of this couple. After meeting them at a local bridal show, I knew they would be perfect for my wedding since they had a "Beauty and the Beast" theme and that was the theme of my wedding. They not only arrived early and got everything set up beautifully, but they also brought amazing props, a red carpet, a backdrop, a guestbook, and favors for my guests. The technology worked wonderfully and my guests were so amazed that they had the option of doing unlimited prints of their photos the entire evening. I also got a digital copy of all the photos sent to me after the wedding. To book with the company you put down a deposit, and then the remaining balance isn't due until 2 weeks before the wedding. Weeks before the wedding I had the option to work with Haydee to customize all my selections, including the backdrop style, the default screen on the mirror, and the format of the printed photos (we had 3 photos across with a "Beauty and the Beast" theme, our names, our wedding date, and our hashtag....with no added cost!!). This is an excellent service that I would recommend again and again! Each guests thoroughly enjoyed their "Silver Mirror Photo Booth" experience!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC's reply:

Bethany - Thank you so much for your kind words. It really meant so much to me. We loved your wedding and your guests were the best! We had an amazing time!

Janice Gargano · Getting married on 10/14/2020

What a Added Plus To our Event!

What a wonderful add on to our Party from start to finish! We are so happy with All the wonderful memories we now have from having Silver Mirror Photo Booth at our event. Thank you Ray and Haydee you two are a Pretty awesome pair! Cant wait to have you at another event in the future.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC's reply:

Thank you Janice! We had a blast with your family. So happy we were able to bring our mirror to the birthday party!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC Pricing

Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC Price Rates

Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 695.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 795.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Props
  • What photo booth items are available?

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC 2
    Free Album

Free album with prints and signatures with our 3 hour or 4 hour package.

• Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC 3
    $75 Off Premium Package Until Leap Day - 02/29/2020

Book by 02/29/2020 and get $75 off our premium package only. Best deal of the year! ***Extended until 3/15/2020!***

• 109 Magothy Bridge Road Severna Park, MD, 21146 See on map
    410-841-8297 (Phone number)
    Location of (Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC)