Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC

109 Magothy Bridge Road, Severna Park, MD 21146 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC

Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC is a wedding photo booth service based in Severna Park, Maryland. With a focus on spreading joy through this lighthearted method of entertainment, owner Haydee Traver is committed to making couples smile. What began as a fun family idea became a professional pursuit, as Haydee now brings her interactive photo booth to receptions across the Annapolis area. Boasting state-of-the-art technology, this activity is sure to keep you and your guests entertained.

This business has a selection of packages that are tailored to your convenience. Their 65-inch photo booth can be made available from two to four hours, and you will be provided with friendly booth attendants. All of their packages have features such as unlimited prints, free digital copies, and a whimsical variety of props and accessories. Further features of Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC’s service include:

• Customizable backdrops

Photos 43 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

19 Reviews for Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC

Stephanie Kurth · Getting married on 05/05/2022

Best Experience - Virtual Photo-Booth!

This was the most smooth and fun experience doing a virtual 30th Birthday photo-booth party! Everything was amazing!

Sent on 05/29/2020

Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! We were so happy to provide our new virtual photo booth for your 30th birthday celebration!
  • Bethany

Bethany Vonludwick · Married on 12/05/2020

Best Photobooth Ever! I would book them again and again!

This is the best photobooth company I have ever had the privilege of working with. I booked Haydee and Ray for my wedding on May 24th. I actually booked another photobooth for the special day, but ended up getting out of my contract to switch to this company. I could go on and on about the professionalism and attentiveness of this couple. After meeting them at a local bridal show, I knew they would be perfect for my wedding since they had a "Beauty and the Beast" theme and that was the theme of my wedding. They not only arrived early and got everything set up beautifully, but they also brought amazing props, a red carpet, a backdrop, a guestbook, and favors for my guests. The technology worked wonderfully and my guests were so amazed that they had the option of doing unlimited prints of their photos the entire evening. I also got a digital copy of all the photos sent to me after the wedding. To book with the company you put down a deposit, and then the remaining balance isn't due until 2 weeks before the wedding. Weeks before the wedding I had the option to work with Haydee to customize all my selections, including the backdrop style, the default screen on the mirror, and the format of the printed photos (we had 3 photos across with a "Beauty and the Beast" theme, our names, our wedding date, and our hashtag....with no added cost!!). This is an excellent service that I would recommend again and again! Each guests thoroughly enjoyed their "Silver Mirror Photo Booth" experience!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC's reply:

Bethany - Thank you so much for your kind words. It really meant so much to me. We loved your wedding and your guests were the best! We had an amazing time!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC Pricing

Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC Price Rates

Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 695.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 795.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Props
  • What photo booth items are available?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC 2
    $75 Off Premium Package Until Leap Day - 02/29/2020

Book by 02/29/2020 and get $75 off our premium package only. Best deal of the year! ***Extended until 3/15/2020!***

Team of Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC

Haydee  Traver

Haydee Traver

Owner

After beating two cancers in 2018 I approached my family with this whimsical idea.

Our mission was a simple one. To bring joy and happiness to our customers’ most treasured life moments. Our magic mirror is special and so is life.

We love to focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out grab a prop, strike a pose and take another shot.

Sincerely, Haydee Traver - Spanish & English

Ray Traver

Ray Traver

Owner

Greastest husband whos ever lived.. Haydee's husband and co-owner of Silver Mirror Photo Booth. The muscle behind the mirror.

Ray's greatest asset is his big heart, kindness and ability to bring joy into every room.

Not to mention he's the smartest man I know.

Written of course, by Haydee

Sarah Traver

Sarah Traver

Team Member

Daughter extraordinaire, Sarah is our biggest supporter. Mature beyond her years she still manages to bring her youthful exuberance to every party.

Her smile will light up the room and her beautiful energy is the perfect match for our mirror.

• 109 Magothy Bridge Road Severna Park, MD, 21146 See on map
    410-841-8297 (Phone number)
    Location of (Silver Mirror Photo Booth, LLC)