This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2017

SLM Events Planning & Rentals is a family-owned business since 2013, Our new location is in the heart of Broward county and now we are covering Miami Dade- Broward and Palm Beach.

We offer rentals items such as Linens, Tables, Dance Floors, Special effect products like cold sparkles, Low Lying smoke machines, 360 Photo Booth, and much more for your special day.

SLM Events & rentals have a certified event planner in the house in case you need someone for your Day off. or any coordination package.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,650

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

SLM Events is highly recommended as a wedding planner with excellent customer service and a professional and friendly staff. They have a great team of professionals who flawlessly execute weddings and make dreams come true. Customers appreciated the personalized service, great vendors, affordable prices, and a variety of rental equipment. Overall, SLM Events exceeded expectations and was highly recommended for future weddings and events.

Review summary

Powered by AI

G
Gonzalo C. Sent on 08/25/2022

Amazing experience

Could not ask for a better service for oír wedding event. Great company, excellent customer service, great follow up and accompanied us throughout the whole process. Amazing experience going through the planning process. They surpassed our expectations and I highly recommended them to all my family , friends and neighbors for any future weddings events.
F
Fiorella Sent on 08/30/2022
5 out of 5 rating

SLM events made my day so special!

I used SLM events for my wedding and I’m extremely happy I did! Sofia is amazing!!! She was so attentive and organize with all the details. She also stayed on top of things through out the planning. The rentals were in great conditions and They have a variety of styles! I will definitely recommend them to friends and family! Thank you for making my day so special!
J
Johnny L. Sent on 08/26/2022

Highly recommend

SLM is the best, from their showroom, professionalism and the way they work with you on everything, they truly make sure everything is on point.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Sofia Miranda
Sofia Miranda
Event Director

Hi, my name is Sofia, I am Event Director, the person who connects our clients with our Specialty team from the rentals department, coordinators, and or preferred vendors and put all ideas together to have a memorable time on your special day.
Originally from Ecuador residing for over 30 years in this beautiful place in Southeast Florida "Miami"
I will be happy to assist you with all your events needs.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours