Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Skyline Talent & Events, Inc.

Assisting the bride & groom with selecting the perfect music for their wedding and reception
 Skyline Talent & Events has provided quality, reliable music and deejays for wedding receptions and ceremonies since 1979. We offer a wide range of musical styles to fit most tastes and budgets.

Categories: Wedding Band, Wedding Musician, Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Denver

2 Reviews for Skyline Talent & Events, Inc.

4.2

We used Skyline Talent & Events to get a band for our wedding. It was what felt like a last minute effort to get a band for our wedding. Sky was extremely helpful and given the short notice, she checked in with me every day to see where we were at in our decision. She recommended many bands that were available and gave me the pricing. We had a hard time deciding on the bands she recommended but luckily Skyline has a great website where you can listen to songs performed by each band and view their playlist. We chose one that we liked from the site, Steve Manshal and luckily they were available.

The only problem I had after that was the two weeks it took for someone to get back to me about whether or not the band could play a few songs that we wanted played. After multiple emails and phone calls to Skyline, I finally got a phone call from Steve. He said he had not played a few of the songs before but he would give it his best shot. I was reassured somewhat at that point.

The night of the wedding however, the band was amazing and they did a great job of playing all of our requests. Everyone was dancing, including the bride and groom who usually shy away from the dance floor. Steve Manshel is a fantastic musician; he kept the party going all night and even did an encore for us. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Molly , 1/28/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

We used EmCee Squared. He was fantastic. Expensive, but worth it.

Profile Picture Heather, 1/24/09, 5 Reviews

MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Skye Griffith of Skyline Talent is knowledgeable and fun. She has a great reputation in the Denver and surrounding areas and is sure to make your event a great and memorable one.

Skye Griffith with Skyline Talent & Events is a real pro and can produce your entire event ..... as well as provide exceptional talent at budget-conscious prices.

915 Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO 80204   See On Map