2001 Grand Boulevard 4th Floor, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number

SKYLINELOGO
dalton bridal 3

5 Reviews for Skyline Downtown Salon

Caroline · Married on 05/17/2014

Four days before my wedding, my original makeup artist emailed to say “Sorry, but I’ve double booked and don’t have time for you!” After that email, to say that I was nervous about day-of plans is a huge understatement!

Luckily, my sister (and MOH) contacted Hannah Mallen at Skyline to inquire about makeup services for the wedding day. Amazingly, they had someone available — Nick Jenkins.

I arrived to Skyline for the first time on the wedding day. I didn’t have time for a practice session prior, but trusted Nick as Hannah had informed me he is one of their best. Without a doubt, Nick far surpassed my expectations. I left Skyline feeling beautiful — just the way every bride should.

While I opted for a more minimalistic look with a subtle cateye, I have no doubt that Nick could make any bride’s beauty request come true! He has a true skill for making you feel comfortable and glamourous. I highly recommend him— for wedding day or any special occasion! I was lucky he had an opening, but highly suggest any future brides inquire and book his services ASAP!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Angie · Married on 04/20/2012

A HUGE thank you to the Skyline Salon staff. Everything was perfect! From our hair/makeup, to the wonderful staff putting out our goodies in a perfect presentation. It was the most enjoyable experience.

Sent on 04/24/2012

Pamela · Married on 10/09/2010

I did my bridal hair with Jamie at Skyline Salon. Although I was an out of town bride, the salon was really responsive and helpful about getting my appointments for my trial and my day- of hair. At first I thought I wanted to do an updo so I did a trial updo, which I liked, but then a few days before the wedding I decided not to do a veil and changed my mind to a totally different hairstyle. Jamie, not only did not mind that I changed my decision, but did an awesome job. Everyone at the wedding complimented my hair and it stayed perfect the whole night. I have really unruly hair so I was worried that the style wouldnt last, but she did an awesome job ! The Salon staff was really nice, professional, and made the day relaxing for me.

They get booked quickly for weddings. I made my Oct wedding appointment about 6 months in advance. About a month before my wedding, I tried to make appointments for my wedding party but they were already booked so I had to go with another salon for my bridesmaids.

All in all, I had a great experience with Skyline and would recommend them!

Sent on 10/23/2010

Skyline Downtown Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing