Skyla Walton

Santa Barbara, CA View map

$3,200 Most Popular Price

I first picked up a camera at age fourteen and instantly knew what I was going to do for the rest of my life. Photography stole my heart and never gave it back. By sixteen, I was taking head shots of everyone I could get to sit in front of my lens. And by nineteen, I had finished college and started this very business photographing weddings professionally.

I studied photography at the prestigious Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara where I excelled as a student and worked as a teaching assistant and the school's only PhotoShop tutor. I have been very honored to have my work published in dozens of publications, from People Magazine, to Green Wedding Shoes, to Brides Magazine. I received a "Best Of" the year award from Green Wedding Shoes and my photo was their most pinned photo of the year. But most importantly, I have had well over 150 couples entrust me to beautifully capture their wedding day. I am a proud wife and mama. I am a passionate whole-foodie, and avid outdoors(wo)man. When I am not photographing, I am likely in the kitchen cooking up a healthy meal, on my yoga mat, or on the trail with my husband, son and our husky pup!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

2nd Shooter
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• User2678220 2+ years ago
    Working with Skyla was great. She was easy going and professional, and made us feel calm and collected during our first look and portraits before the ceremony. We received our photos a month after our wedding and are THRILLED. We knew Skyla captured beautiful images and lighting per her website, which she did for us as well, but she also was able to capture the love and fun of our wedding (important given that we're gauchos and like to have a good time) through the hundreds of candid reception photos. There's nothing like having evidence of the multiple dance battles that went down. Highly recommend! (and she's budget friendly too!)
    Allie Married on 03/25/2016
    I am sooooo found Skyla. She worked so hard (really hustled) at our wedding to get all the pictures I wanted. The pictures are gorgeous and I am beyond happy with them, especially for how reasonably her services are priced. Everyone loved her the day-of and she was very fun and easy to work with. (she even trekked out into the muddy cow pastures to get some great shots) I am so happy with my choice, and you will be too!
    Katrina Married on 10/10/2015
    My wedding photos came out absolutely beautiful! Both the formal photos and candid shots were wonderful. They were able to capture our day perfectly. Photos down at the beach during sunset are breathtaking. Thank you both!!

Santa Barbara, 93105
6613020230
Location of (Skyla Walton)

Skyla Walton frequently asked questions

What photography services does Skyla Walton include in the starting price?

Skyla Walton includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Skyla Walton include in their most popular wedding package?

Skyla Walton includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Skyla Walton offer?

Skyla Walton offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Skyla Walton offer?

Skyla Walton offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Skyla Walton offer for wedding events?

Skyla Walton offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Skyla Walton and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Skyla Walton is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding