SKY Photo Booth

PO Box 1056, Franklin Park, IL 60131 Map · Phone number

About SKY Photo Booth

SKY Photo Booths rents affordable photo booths in Chicago, Rockford, Aurora, Joliet, and other surrounding cities in Illinois. Our photo booth rentals are available for weddings, birthday parties, corporate events, bar and bat mitzvah's, class reunions, sweet 16 parties, proms, anniversary parties, holiday parties and other special occasions. Let us make your celebration one that everyone will remember. From the sleek design to the highest quality in image printing our booth will make your party an instant success. We look forward to providing our clients and their guests with hours of entertainment and priceless memories for years to come.

Follow SKY Photo Booth on

Groom and groomsmen
Groom and groomsmen

28 Reviews for SKY Photo Booth

Jillian · event on: 09/14/2013

This was absolutely amazing! We all loved it and the service was fantastic

Great price and exceptional service. Very professional. Bride loved her photo book and it was well put together. Value was great for the price. No hidden costs either!

Marina · Married on 05/10/2014

Jackie was very pleasant to speak to and an extremely professional person to do business with. She listened to my ideas and went above and beyond my expectations. Even though she was not the attendant at the wedding, her staff member Luke took very good care of my guests or should I say he was a great baby sitter, because all the kids stayed at the booth the whole night. The price was great, the staff was great! I am having another party in October of next year and you better believe I am going to call Jackie again, there is no one better for the job!

• PO Box 1056 Franklin Park, 60131 See on map