Skoolie Inc.

Worcester, MA View map Visit website

Based in Worcester, Massachusetts, Skoolie Inc. specializes in deluxe wedding transportation and accommodation. This esteemed business helps couples turn their special day into a luxurious and intimate experience they will never forget. Offering full-day lavish excursions for your pre-wedding festivities and stylish transportation on your special day, you'll find yourself in the lap of luxury. Skoolie Inc. would be honored to help you and your loved ones celebrate your milestone occasion with a one-of-a-kind experience.

Skoolie Inc. turns any day into a pampering experience with their fully-equipped transport options. Their bus comes equipped with a tiled bathroom and shower, wood-burning and propane fireplaces, AC, cooking facilities, outdoor chairs, and more. For your bachelor and bachelorette party, the team provides customizable full-day excursions such as wine, brewery, and distillery tours, beach day glamping, sporting events, ski trips, and nightlife activities. On the big day itself, you can avail of wedding hair and makeup services, a wedding shuttle for you and your guests, photography, and more.

• Woman-owned

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Shuttle

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bottled Water / Ice

Message vendor
4.7
    Jessica V. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Modern Day Luxury and oh so cool! The Perfect Transportation for our Wedding! The Nicest and Most Considerate Vendors to Work With!

We rented this Luxury Skoolie for my parents, my husband’s parents, flower girl, ring bearer, and for us to go from the ceremony to the reception! It was awesome and so perfect. We used the Skoolie for wedding pictures and they came out amazing. Having the bathroom was a plus for the little ones, and there was plenty of room for us to move around. The owner Matt was so sweet and attentive to all our needs, he even made sure the Skoolie was stocked with drinks and snacks which was an added bonus we hadn’t even thought about. We had him stay the whole night to bring guests back to their local hotels when they were all danced out. It put us at ease knowing that our loved ones didn’t have to worry about driving after the reception. They all raved about how awesome the Skoolie was the next day. It was a fun addition to our wedding, it wasn’t your average limo or shuttle, it was modern day luxury.

Overall, I would definitely hire them again if I could relive the day!
    Karen S. Married on 08/19/2022
    4.4 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Pats pre season game was great

We flew in for a wedding and didn’t have time for tailgate prep. School or supplies and the essentials for fun and we had a great day considering it was a preseason game
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Matthew Collard
Matthew Collard
Owner, President, Driver

Simply put... I LOVE making people happy! Life is what you make of it and we deserve to be truly happy.

When you come on an Experience with us, I work endlessly to ensure your day is perfect! These moments that we are lucky to be apart of will be remembered for the rest of your lives!

Let us help you Experience.Life.Elevated

Ellen Collard
Ellen Collard
Owner, Logistics

Hello and Welcome to Skoolie Inc.

We are excited to host you and your guests and will do everything we can to ensure your day is PERFECT!

While I may not be on the excursions, I am working hard behind the scenes stocking the Skoolie for your adventure, sanitizing it to ensure it is safe and clean, and I handle all the merchandise so you can purchase items to remember this truly unique and special day!

If there is anything I can do to help you Experience.Life.Elevated please don't hesitate to reach out to me!

MA Worcester, MA, 01604
Location of (Skoolie Inc.)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding