La Habra, California, La Habra, CA 90631 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
  • Pricing

About Skie Photography

Based in La Habra, California, Skie Photography is a female-led photography serving weddings. Owner Emily lives for those small in-between moments that she finds meaningful. She strives to capture all these highlights, preserving the precious memories of each big day she covers. An adventurous spirit, she is available to photograph wedding magic no matter where it takes place.

Skie Photography offers a range of services that puts smiles on couples’ faces and makes planning events easier. In addition to taking stunning wedding pictures, she is also available for portrait sessions to mark couples’ engagements. Her images are included in online galleries which may be easily accessed by newlyweds. These digital exhibits include up to 800 photos. Emily’s most popular wedding package includes two photographers who do their utmost to ensure that no moment, big or small, will be missed.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

1 User photo

• Vanessa

Vanessa M. · Getting married on 07/04/2021

Amazing!

I booked Emily for an engagement session and being that this was the first time my fiancé and I had ever taken pictures she made us feel so comfortable! But oh my gosh! after receiving the photos the next day my fiancé and I were in awh of the photos! She was able to capture our relationship PERFECTLY!! They were STUNNING! Everytime I look at the photos I still get butterflies. We ended up using these photos for our save the dates! We also printed them out to hang in our home because they were just too beautiful! I would 10000% recommend Skie photography.

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Axel

Axel · Married on 11/08/2020

Great Experience

Great professional service. They were great and made everything easy! Great quality photos, would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Skie Photography Pricing

Skie Photography Price Rates

Skie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 990
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

Team of Skie Photography

Mariah Boucher

Mariah Boucher

Photographer

Mariah joined me back when I started my business. She is a Mom to a beautiful little girl who is her motivation to be the best in all she does.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Emily Thorpe

Emily Thorpe

Business Owner

HEY, I'M EMILY.

A photographer for the adventurous and in love. based in La Habra, California but ready for a road trip to escape anywhere you need me!

Ready to seize the experience no matter the reason, from engagements, elopements + weddings and even if you're just feeling the love. I'm also always prepared for your family to be in-front of the lens, capturing any and all sides of your kin. From energetic + wild to elegant + serene.

YOUR VERY OWN STORYTELLER + I COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED ABOUT IT!

What does that mean? I am here to freeze moments in time for you to enjoy for years to come. I am ready to cover your wedding and elopement dreams, to capture your journey (wherever that may take us!), your intimate adventures and anything in between.

I want your images to portray exactly who you are as a couple and/or family.. whether that's wild, intimate or adventurous. The only thing I ask is to be wildly in love and ready to convey it during our time together!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• La Habra, California La Habra, CA, 90631 See on map
    Location of (Skie Photography)

Skie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Skie Photography include in the starting price?

Skie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Skie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Skie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Proofs

What photography services does Skie Photography offer?

Skie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Skie Photography offer for wedding events?

Skie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Skie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Skie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.