Sizzor Shak Salon and Wedding Spa

Collinsville, IL View map

Sizzor Shak is the premier salon in the Metro East for wedding parties. Our spacious facility enables us
to service any size bridal party and our experienced staff will give you a perfect start to your special day.

We are able to take care of all your hair and makeup needs. Going beyond traditional updos, we can
also provide the latest red carpet styles or an old-fashioned 20’s pincurl. It’s your day… we can make
you as demure and elegant or as bold and edgy as you wish!

On your wedding day, airbrush makeup is definitely the way to go. It is long lasting, water-resistant, and
specifically formulated to work with digital photography to give you a flawless complexion in all your
wedding pictures. Our talented makeup artists average 75 bridal parties every year making them the
most experienced artists in the area.

We also offer facials and peels, body waxing, airbrush tanning, eyelash extensions, teeth whitening – so
you can begin to beautify yourself from head to toe months before your big day.

We are honored to be voted the best salon in our area for the last four years.

Come by and find out why!

www.sizzorshak.com

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$32

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$32

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$42

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$42

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$32

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$28

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Danielle Married on 08/20/2016
    I have been a client of Sizzor Shak for over 10 years, and have always loved the quality of service and friendliness of the staff. They are always very welcoming when you walk in the door. Myself, the Matron of Honor, bridesmaids, flower girl and both mothers all had their hair and makeup down at Sizzor Shak and they did an amazing job as always! Everyone loved their looks and looked absolutely beautiful! If you are looking for a quality salon with quality service, Sizzor Shaknis the place to go!
    Abby Married on 05/22/2016
    Sizzor Shak is a fantastic salon. Michelle is my usual make up and hair stylist and I always leave happy! We did a trial run of my hair before the big day which put me at ease--and then ON the big day she made me look just as great.

The staff and other stylists are friendly and professional. The owner and her husband are constantly updating the salon to bring the best they can to their customers. I would definitely recommend this salon to a bride.
    Charlie Married on 05/24/2014
    I had a fantastic experience. I decided I didn't like my trial hair and came in with no idea what I wanted on the day of my wedding. Not only did they come with something on the spot, they did a fantastic job. They were also able to accommodate my matron of honor without an appointment. My make up was flawless. My hair was from a fairytale and I felt like a princess on my special day.

Conner Photography Conner Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful local salon!

Gateway Center Gateway Center Banquet Halls

Sizzor Shak has the best stylists that know all about the latest trends. They offer a wide variety of services and their customer service is exceptional. I recommend Sizzor Shak to everyone... my family, friends, co-workers, and of-course clients! And, people always come back to me to thank me for referring them there! Sizzor Shak Salon & Spa is the perfect mix of friendly, down-to-earth and trendy, chic. Go there and you will walk out feeling happy on the inside and looking beautiful on the outside!

208 E Main St. Collinsville, 62234
Location of (Sizzor Shak Salon and Wedding Spa)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding