Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000

About Simply Beautiful You, LLC

Hi there =)

My name is Elizabeth and I am a photographer in Fort Collins. My professional photography journey started when I was 15 years old. I photographed my first wedding with my big sister (also a photographer) and I fell in love. I photographed weddings with other photographers throughout high school and as a senior in high school I booked my first solo wedding. I photographed weddings throughout college and started working with a photography company my sophomore year of college. In the summer of 2010 I photographed 20 weddings.

One of my brides that summer asked me if I did boudoir photography. It was something I had never thought of, but I decided to try out a few sessions before I booked a session with her. My first session was with a woman that I knew very well. I knew her life story, including the story of her abuse. Her father had sexually assaulted her as a child. She was 1 of 4 kids and had two sisters, but he told her that he did it to her because she was the fat ugly daughter with big boobs. He engraved those words in her mind her whole life and made herself believe it. After my session with her, her husband came up to me with tears in his eyes and told me that he had been telling her for 25 years that she is beautiful, but she didn't believe him until now.

It was then that I realized that people can tell us day in and day out that we are beautiful, but it isn't until we FEEL beautiful that we actually believe it.

My personal mission is to make women feel beautiful through the art of photography. Whether it is a boudoir session or a wedding, my goal is to make YOU FEEL beautiful. And if you don't? Then I have failed you.

You are beautiful.

A little about me- I moved to Fort Collins in December 2013 and fell in love. I have lived in Colorado my whole life, but Fort Collins has a special place in my heart =) I have a bad habit of keeping myself very busy. When I'm not photographing beautiful women I am either outside, in the gym, or on the couch =) I have been very active in a fitness self defense (kickboxing) since January 2014 and in April 2014 I started doing Jujitsu. I am currently an Orange belt, but working very hard to get to a black belt someday.

On weekends I like to see the beautiful outdoors of Colorado. I recently invested in a kayak and I look forward to many summers on the local Colorado lakes fishing and just enjoying the scenery, and working on my tan, of course. When I can I practice my aim at the archery or gun range. And sometimes I just take my camera out and pretend I'm a nature photographer while I view the gorgeous Colorado scene. If I'm not working out or spending times outdoors I might be at a local sports bar getting a drink with some friends. If you catch me on the couch I am most likely catching up on Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, or Law & Order SVU. Sunday afternoons are reserved for watching the Denver Broncos =)

Have any other questions about me or want to book a session? You can contact my on my phone at 720-250-6067 or by email at elizabeth@simply-beautiful-you.com

Follow Simply Beautiful You, LLC on

iem4253november 03 2012
e2049b6cf1cadeb2 1413608592048 iem0893october 05 2012
iem0768october 05 2012

Simply Beautiful You, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums