Simply Artistry Makeup & Hair

Cincinnati, OH View map

I have been doing makeup for over 13 years. Working with various companies such as MAC, Too Faced, Paula Dorf, Urban Decay, and many more! I also worked exclusively with a production company that specialized in commercials and infomercials. I have been doing weddings for the last 10 years. I love weddings and I love brides! My motto is...I want to make you the best possible version of yourself!

• Desarae
    Desarae Getting married on 10/28/2022
    Stephanie did my makeup for my wedding and she was wonderful! She was very professional and showed up early. Stephanie has an awesome personality and really made things fun and helped us relax on the day. I'd highly recommend her for any event!
    Anar Married on 06/30/2018
    The team at Simply Make-Up and Hair were fantastic for make-up services for my wedding. Haley was organized and very responsive to emails. I had a Catholic ceremony on one day and Indian ceremony the following day. We had Stephanie on one day (7 women) and both Stephanie and Maggie the following day (15 women). They listened to what everyone wanted and my whole bridal party and family members looked beautiful. Stephanie realized on the first day that the majority of the girls wanted more dramatic looks, so she arranged for both her and Maggie to arrive earlier the following morning to ensure there was enough time. Stephanie did a fantastic job with my make-up and even went back and took the time to redo it when it was not exactly how I pictured it coming out. My make-up lasted all day and night both days (despite 95 degree weather and outdoor venues/pictures). Highly recommend!
    Anne Married on 12/30/2017
    Stephanie did my makeup for my sisters wedding... She did such an awesome job! We have 14 people that were getting done and they had us ready in perfect timing. My makeup looked flawless and all the girls hair turned out awesome! Highly recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Simply Makeup & Hair Simply Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

The girls from Simplymakeup & Hair are such rockstars they have created their own on location makeup and hair team- Simply Artistry. They are not only the best makeup and hair artists in the region they are wonderful people inside and out.

Cincinnati, 45208
Location of (Simply Artistry Makeup & Hair)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding