Simply Artistry Makeup & Hair Reviews

72 | Cincinnati, OH

72 Reviews for Simply Artistry Makeup & Hair

Anar · Married on 06/30/2018

The team at Simply Make-Up and Hair were fantastic for make-up services for my wedding. Haley was organized and very responsive to emails. I had a Catholic ceremony on one day and Indian ceremony the following day. We had Stephanie on one day (7 women) and both Stephanie and Maggie the following day (15 women). They listened to what everyone wanted and my whole bridal party and family members looked beautiful. Stephanie realized on the first day that the majority of the girls wanted more dramatic looks, so she arranged for both her and Maggie to arrive earlier the following morning to ensure there was enough time. Stephanie did a fantastic job with my make-up and even went back and took the time to redo it when it was not exactly how I pictured it coming out. My make-up lasted all day and night both days (despite 95 degree weather and outdoor venues/pictures). Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Anne · Married on 12/30/2017

Stephanie did my makeup for my sisters wedding... She did such an awesome job! We have 14 people that were getting done and they had us ready in perfect timing. My makeup looked flawless and all the girls hair turned out awesome! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Vanda · Married on 11/05/2015

I think every girl wants to feel and look like a princess on her wedding day. Stephanie and Sara were AMAZING!! I had a vision and they brought it to life. I can honestly say that I looked FABULOUS thanks to them!! What was awesome too were their personalities... spending time with them.. I felt like I was hanging out with my girlfriends that I had known for years. They are so personable, full of life, and genuine sweethearts!!! They both took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted and I truly felt like a princess. My daughter's hair and my mother-in-law's make up and hair were flawless too :-) I would HIGHLY recommend them!! They are extremely reasonably priced too!! It was so nice that they came to me for the trials and the actual event. It took all the stress out!! Thank you Stephanie and Sara!! I am very happy and satisfied bride!!

Sent on 11/23/2015
  • Amber & Horace's Wedding

Amber · Married on 07/11/2015

Steph and Kenzie were absolutly amazing. My day couldn't have been more perfect and it started with them. I had many ethnicities and Steph came prepared to accommodate all like a true professional. Prices very reasonable. Would Definatly recommend.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Mimi · Married on 02/14/2015

Fantastic ladies with a cheerful , professional persona. They were awesome and made all of us look beautiful. I highly recommend these make up artists!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Sara Jean (hair) and Stephanie (makeup) did a wonderful job making the ladies and I feel like princesses on my big day! They did beautiful hair and makeup for us all in record times 5 girls in about 3.5 hours). They are both so nice and friendly and made everyone feel comfortable and natural and the makeup and hair was not 'overdone'. Each girl loved it!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Danielle · Married on 12/06/2014

Stephanie does amazing work. All my girls looked beautiful. Steph traveled to St. Augustine and regardless of the roads being closed due to a parade, she was still on time. We had fun getting ready and I'm glad I was able to find her as our makeup artist.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Simply Artistry was wonderful to work with for our wedding on Amelia Island in November. Steph was incredibly responsive and helpful in coordinating our hair and make-up artists for the wedding day in November. Both our hair and make-up artists were SO TALENTED and so friendly throughout the process. They were flexible when our numbers increased on the wedding day and they truly listened to all the requests my wedding party made for their looks. Every single girl was thrilled with their hair and make up and that made me so happy! Lastly, I cannot express how happy I was with my bridal look. It was natural, elegant and glamorous - exactly what I was hoping for! Thank you so much Simply Artistry!! Y'all are awesome!

Sent on 12/16/2014
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 11/01/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Simply Makeup. Haley is possibly the sweetest person I have ever met! She is also very talented and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I have extra oily skin and she went out of her way to get me a powder to help keep me shine free all day. She did everything in her power to accommodate all of my requests, and I was pretty picky about my skin and makeup. She was the best decision I made about my wedding day. I don't have one bad thing to say about her - she is SIMPLY Amazing! :) Don't hesitate in using Haley for your makeup needs, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 10/12/2014

I can not remember the team of ladies that came down to do my wedding parties hair and makeup, but this company was amazing! They went above and beyond to ensure my hair and makeup was everything I wanted.

Sent on 12/10/2014
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2014

Simply Artistry did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! The artists were professional and fun and really made me feel confident in addition to making me beautiful for the most important day of my life. They were extremely flexible with my schedule and very pleasant to work with.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Rebekah · Married on 10/04/2014

Love, love, love these girls!! I was recently the maid of honor in a wedding and decided to get both my hair and makeup done, and boy I'm so glad I did!! Paige and Amber did such a phenomenal job with everything. Paige made my makeup look absolutely flawless and Amber hit dead on with the hairstyle I chose. If you are debating on whether or not to do it, I highly guarantee you do because it will for sure be money wisely spent :) Definitely will use them for future events!!

Sent on 10/05/2014
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 10/04/2014

Simply Artistry, specifically Steph and Sarah, were probably my favorite vendors from my wedding. Steph is very helpful and patient, offering real advice. The makeup was the best I've ever had done professionally. She talked me out of airbrush and I'm glad she did because my look was natural, but accentuated. All of my bridal party looked perfect! Sarah also did an excellent job on hair! All of my girls had different types of braided styles which turned out flawless and beautiful. My bohemian style braid was beautiful as well. I will definitely choose Simply Artistry for all future beauty needs.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Stephanie does absolutely amazing work. I loved my makeup on my wedding day! And Sara did an outstanding job on my hair. I couldn't have been happier! I had the most laughs that day with them and my bridal party...just a great bonding girl-time getting hair and makeup done together!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Haley and Mollie did all of our hair and makeup for my wedding. They were tons of fun and did a fantastic job. Everyone looked beautiful and got exactly what they wanted. They even came to us so that we could relax and have our hair and makeup done at the house. They were wonderful!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Amanda from Simply Makeup is absolutely phenomenal. She did an amazing job at my heir and makeup trial, and she did even better for the wedding. She came on time, was so flexible and adjusted to all the changes I wanted. My bridesmaids were very satisfied with her service and I would highly recommend her.
    Haley is so sweet and nice to work with. She is accountable, sends reminders so I didn't have to worry about anything. THey took great care of us, and we all looked stunning! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Katie · Married on 08/02/2014

AMBER BROWN IS AMAZING! I showed her a picture and she was able to recreate it perfectly in only 1 try during my trial! I loved my hair and got so many compliments! She also did all of my 8 bridesmaids and everyone was thrilled with their hair! Thank you Amber!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Amber · Married on 07/19/2014

Steph B was our makeup artist, and I can't imagine anyone better. She was able to give each girl perfect, natural, "Florida" makeup that still didn't move all night and looked excellent in photos. She handled a bride, 8 bridesmaids, 1 jr bridesmaid, 2 moms, and 2 flower girls, by herself, on time, with perfect work!!! One bridesmaid wasn't going to do makeup, and as soon as she saw how perfect everyone was, she decided to do it at the last minute (and Steph added her in effortlessly). Everyone has had a bad makeup experience before, but you can count on Steph to listen to you and give you exactly the look you're hoping for on your wedding day.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Chelsea · Married on 07/05/2014

I absolutely LOVED Simply Makeup! They were on time and professional. They are incredibly sweet as well! I loved the look of all of my bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and my own hair and makeup! The day was just perfect!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Natalie · Married on 06/14/2014

Simply Artistry is SIMPLY AMAZING! Stephanie the owner is so easy to work with and makes you feel so comfortable! For my wedding Paige did our make-up. She was so easy going and did exactly what I wanted, going for a more natural look. All of my girls, mother, and mother in law all loved their makeup! Amber did our hair and she was wonderful! I showed her pictures of the up-do I wanted and she did exactly that! My bridesmaids tend to be picky with their hair, but she was patient and granted what they wished for. BOTH of these ladies are extremely talented and professional. The day of the wedding they even arrived before me and were all set up, and ready to go! Not only do they do amazing work, but they are so fun to work with making getting ready a blast. We received so many compliments on our hair and makeup. I would definitely recommend Simply Artistry to any bride!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Mallory · Married on 06/07/2014

I can't even BEGIN to tell you how wonderful this team was! Stephanie did my bridal party's make up. She matched our foundation perfectly and created the exact "look" that I wanted for my beach wedding - light, soft colors that enhanced everyone's beauty in a completely natural way. Our make up looked WONDERFUL in pictures and it stayed on all night. Sara did our hair. I had only one picture to give her an idea of how I wanted my bridesmaids hair. She not only matched the style I wanted, but created hair styles far better than I could've imagined. Each girl had that "braided side-do" that I wanted, but she created a unique hair style for each girl. I have shorter hair and wasn't sure what she could do with it, given the little amount of hair I had to work with. But it was no problem at all! She created a beautiful "beachy" curled look and applied my bird cage veil that I had bought myself. I wish I could post pictures on here! Aside from the professionalism and amazing work, these girls were so NICE! They were genuinely sweet and caring - my bridesmaids and I had a blast working with them on my wedding day. I highly recommend this creative, professional, and truly talented beauty team for any bridal party. (Plus, their prices were a great value!)

Sent on 07/10/2014

Mara · Married on 05/25/2014

We had the pleasure of having Sara Jane (hair) and Stephanie (makeup) for the day of my wedding. To say that these ladies made us look and feel perfect is an understatement. There was 8 of us total and some of us brought pictures or had a clear vision and they made it happen. I had a few questions the week of the wedding and both of the ladies were easy to get a hold of and happy to ease my mind! The day of they were prompt and stuck to the tight schedule that they were given. They were professional yet made the environment very relaxed. Both of the ladies really are a pro at what they do! I could not be happier that we went with Simply Artistry Makeup & Hair. I will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/24/2014

When I was looking for someone to my hair and makeup, I asked my wedding planner, Christina Kopecki with Christina Kreations who would she recommend and Simply Artistry was on her list. I did my trial back in December 2013 and both Stephanie (makeup) and Sara (hair) were amazing artists. I knew then that I definitely wanted them for my wedding.

On my wedding day on May 24, they showed up promptly with all their gear ready to get myself, my maid of honor, my mother, and my 8 year old niece and flower girl ready. The results were amazing and everyone loved their hair and makeup results. Stephanie and Sara are prompt, professional, personable, and amazing at what they do. I would highly recommend them and one word of advice to brides to be: book them early.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Natalia · Married on 05/18/2014

Stephanie and her team are simply amazing! I planned my wedding distantly and didn't have any trials. She was very prompt with her responses and reassured me that they can make anything work! Stephanie arrived on time with boxes and boxes of makeup! What she did next is pure magic. Couldn't believe it was me in the mirror! Excellent job and a great pleasure to meet her personally!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2014

I can't rave enough about how good Steph does! I had referred her to many of my friends as a bridesmaid and loved her work so clearly when I got engaged and picked a date she was the first vendor I called! She did make up and lashes on me, my bridesmaids and my mother and mother and law. Everyone was happy with their result. My mother in law barely wears make up so she was a bit timid to getting hers done, but loved it and it made her feel more comfortable during pictures. You could just tell everyone's personalities were brighter that day. My bridesmaids even said they've never looked so hot in their life! :) I definitely will keep recommending Steph!!

Sent on 04/22/2014