1031 Springvilla Dr, Jacksonville, NC 28540 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Simplicity

Simplicity is a non-denominational officiant who is flexible in supporting your ideas, beliefs and lifestyle. Using an extensive library of wedding resources you will be guided on how to blend your thoughts and ideas together in a way which is uniquely your own. You may choose to add special elements such as a sand ceremony, a sea shell ceremony, parents’ blessings, children’s blessings, special readings, glass breaking, rose ceremony, ring blessings, and more. I travel the crystal coast from Wilmington to Cape Look Out and all points in between! My prices fit any budget! Fees: Simplicity All inclusive Fee: $250 Rehearsal Direction: included in the price, unless beyond a 35 mile radius then it is a additional $25 Simply love $175 and Simply Elope Intimate gathering $100 rehearsal additional cost of $25

Deposits: A $25 deposit is required to reserve the date and is applied to the remaining balance. All account balances are due before the ceremony, either during rehearsal or upon your arrival to the ceremony site. This allows you to relax and enjoy your day without having to "remember" where the envelope/check is, where I am, or hoping that the best man took care of the payment. (No offense to Best Men everywhere.)

8 Reviews for Simplicity

Lisa Took the time tomeet with us and answered all the questions we had. She even took our visions and what we wanted in a ceremony and made them happen. We had our family ceremony in Virginia and she was willing to travel to be with us there as well. She went above and tomake sure our specail day was just that.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Hope · Married on 06/23/2012

We can't thank her enough! it was absolutely beautiful and perfect. I'll definitely be recommending you to some future marine wives!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2012

I loved working with Mrs. Lisa. She made me feel so special from the day I first contacted her. She went above and beyond for my wedding. She hand made ceremony decorations for us and barefoot sandals (which were amazing). She is so down to earth and she's so talented. I could go on and on, on how amazing she is. I'm so thankful I found her. I couldn't of asked for a better officiant to join my best friend and myself in marriage. Thank you so much for everything you did for us Mrs. Lisa!!

Sent on 05/08/2012