Simple Snapshots Photo Booth Service

East Rochester, Ohio View map

Serving Cleveland, Ohio, and the surrounding area, Simple Snapshots offers photo booth rentals. They specialize in creating customized photo booths that offer couples a variety of curtains and backdrops to match any event. Being modern and sleek, Simple Snapshots booths won’t be an eyesore in your photos from the wedding day. By renting with them you will get customized prints to make memories for you and your guests truly unforgettable.

Being a family-owned business they take pride in making sure they do their best to take their clients ideas and make them a reality. This is evident from the range of packages they offer or are willing to work with you to create a package that fits your needs. With setup and breakdown taken care of couples can relax and enjoy the booth with their guests. Simple Snapshots’ full list of services include:

• Unlimited props
  • Sleek touchscreen technology
  • Full-service attendant
  • Open air booths
  • Photo lounge enclosure
  • Video messages
  • Flash drive storage
  • Memory book for the couple
  • Custom prints
  • DJ service and lighting
  • Candid shots photographer

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Backdrop(s)
CD/DVD of Images
Flip Book
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)
CD/DVD of Images
Flip Book
Social Media Integration

Samantha R. Married on 11/18/2019

Beyond excellent

We booked Simple Snapshots for three separate events at our hospital. Every time they were on time and extremely professional. They engaged with the participants and helped to support our mission. I would highly recommend them!!

Simple Snapshots Photo Booth Service's reply:

Thank you for the review, it is greatly appreciated! We loved working with you and your staff! Hope to work with you again in the future.
    Michelle M. Married on 11/02/2019

Photobooth

Tracy was an absolute pleasure to work with before during and after our wedding. She was always prompt in returning my emails with questions and was making any decisions I needed to make for the wedding as easy as possible. The guests loved the photobooth and Tracy made us a guestbook where she would add a strip of photos from the guest and they could sign and leave a message next to their picture! It’s something I look at all the time because it’s so nice to actually see the guest having fun at the wedding while reading their messages. The photo strips are great quality and I also got a Zip drive of the strips and the individual pictures! I highly recommend her!

Simple Snapshots Photo Booth Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, it is greatly appreciated! I loved celebrating with your family and friends. I wish you many happy years together! 💞
  • Debra
    Debra Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome service!

Awesome service and such a great addition to the wedding. Love the personalized book we get at the end!

Simple Snapshots Photo Booth Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and for letting me celebrate your special day with you! I had a great time at your reception!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Simple Snapshots Photo Booth Service 1
Exclusive

East Rochester East Rochester, Ohio, 44625
Location of (Simple Snapshots Photo Booth Service)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding